! MESSAGE !

Hi!!!!

It's me heheheheh (^_^)

I'm sorry if I'm not able to update for a veeerrrrrryyyyyyy loooonnnngggggg time.

It's just that a lot of things happened while i was gone, i wanted to update everyday for you guys who are/might still be waiting but i just didn't have the courage and motivation to do so :'(

Some depressing things happened to me and i wanted to make sure that I'm better before i start to update again because i wnat to be able to finish the story and make sure you guys read through every chapter and think that it's SO GOOD!

But! No worries because now I'm feeling all better and i want to update a lot!

So let me answer some questions you guys might want answer from heheheheh.

Q: Are you still gonna update the story or nah?
^_^ : I'm most definitely gonna be updating still! I'm not gonna abandon you guys with a cliffhanger!

Q: Is the story gonna be brutal?
^_^ : kindaaa...... Depends on how you'll feel about the story, Though i already put in a warning before the story started. And since this is an Omegaverse and Mafia AU, there is certainly gonna be brutality heheheheh.

Q: Are you also gonna be including other characters from haikyuu?
^_^ : Yes! Most Definitely of course! And I'm also gonna need some characters you guys want to see here in the story, maybe a little visit from a character from another anime? Hmmm? Heheheheh though no worries about how I'm gonna do that because i already have a few ideas on how i wanna transition it heheheheh.

Q: who are your main couples in haikyuu? Like who are your duo's?
^_^ : Our standard duo's of course! The OG's! But there are also gonna be some bits of other haikyuuXhaikyuu duos! I wanna still be able to accommodate everyone's couple or duo preferences without making it awkward for the others! That's why there was also a bit of KitaXAtsumu in one of the chapters heheheh.

Q: How often can we expect an update?
^_^ : I don't wanna confirm anything or say anything for certain but i will try to update as much i can and whenever I'm on my phone as well since i don't wanna disappoint any of you guys much more, once again, I'm very sorry for the sudden dissapearance for a very long time! But i assure you! I'm alive and well! And I'm ready to continue the story with more plots, twist and turns! So stay tuned!

Anyways! That's gonna be it for now! So let's get back to the story heheheheh! Lovelots! Mwa! ❤️