Chapter 16

Sakusa Kiyoomi's Mansion
Inside the Kitchen with Tendou.
1:30 pm.

Iwaizumi Hajime was Fuming mad when he suddenly bursted inside the kitchen where Tendou, Oikawa and Atsumu were.

The kitchen staffs and other chefs suddenly stopped working because of Iwaizumi's sudden burst inside the kitchen. He even slam open the kitchen's double doors.

"Where is Oikawa Touru?!!!!." Iwaizumi shouted making Oikawa and Atsumu Flinched while Tendou whispered to Oikawa for him to hide.

But before Oikawa could hide. Everyone in the kitchen excluding Oikawa himself, Atsumu, Tendou and Iwaizumi, pointed their fingers towards where Oikawa and Atsumu was sitting.

Once Iwaizumi saw them, he immediately Yelled "Oikawa!!!!!!!!" Before walking towards Oikawa and Atsumu in a stomping rage.

Oikawa was now scared shitless of what Iwaizumi would do and got him wondering what made the alpha so angry for him to be stomping around and bursting inside the kitchen.

"I-iwa!.."

Tendou sighed and shook his head as he thought that maybe Oikawa forgot about something.

"W-what's wrong iwa?."

"You little-!!." Iwaizumi then grabbed Oikawa's Collar and dragged him outside while Oikawa kept shouting for Iwaizumi to let him go.

"W-what's gonna to him?." Atsumu asked scared for Oikawa but also Curious about what happened and what will happen.

Tendou turned to him and continued to knead the dough he was kneading earlier while talking with them. "Oikawa probably forgot something important. He'll be fine... But you on the other hand, you need to go to the dining room, Dinner's gonna start soon so you'll need to eat there."

"Eh?! But... Can't i just eat here instead?."

"Nope, you need to eat in the dining room with Sakusa. Now go." Tendou insisted.

Atsumu still protested but when Tendou almost kicked him out of the kitchen, he could do anything anymore after the kitchen's double door shut right in front of his face.

Atsumu then went to the dining room and sat down with a pout and a few sighs.

Sakusa soon enters the dining room unbuttoning his sleeves and rolling them up to just below his elbows.

When sakusa saw atsumu sitting down and alone in the dining room with a pout on his lips. His eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you doing here alone?."

Atsumu's head shot up and panicked a bit when he saw Sakusa standing near the entrance of the dining room.

'how long has he been standing there?!.'

"Well?." Sakusa asked, one eyebrow raised.

And then Atsumu remembered that Sakusa asked a question so he got up and gestured for Sakusa to sit first. Sakusa furrowed his eyebrows but followed and sat down.

With both of them sitting down on their seats, Atsumu explains what happened earlier in the kitchen with Iwaizumi bursting inside the kitchen fuming mad and dragging Oikawa outside still mad.

Sakusa didn't even looked shocked after hearing what Atsumu told him. He knew that would happen because he knew that Oikawa was forgetful so he must've forget the date today.

Atsumu was about to say something but Sakusa raises his hands up and the kitchen staff headed by Chef Tendou comes out of the kitchen with trays and trolleys of different types and kinds of food.

Atsumu's mouth watered and almost drooled at the sight of the food that was now being served by them.

After all the food was put on the long table, Sakusa gestured for the two of them to start eating. Atsumu put on the different types of food on his plate and he reacted to each one.

Sakusa just watched and listened as Atsumu reacted to each food while eating.

Tendou and two other chef's and some of the kitchen staff were just standing straight near them. Watching them eat.

There were also bodyguards in black suits standing on the other side just looking and guarding them.

And that's when Atsumu realized what he was doing and slowly put the chicken in his hands down and stopped eating while looking down.

Sakusa saw this and furrowed his eyebrows while looking at Atsumu. Confused at what was happening and as to why he was suddenly acting like that.

"What's wrong?." Sakusa couldn't helped but ask.

"N-nothing." Atsumu says.

Sakusa stopped eating and then put his spoon and fork down before looking at Atsumu with a hard gaze.

"If you don't want to eat then don't. You can go back to your room now. Someone will bring you a soup later on."

Atsumu nodded and stood up as two to three guys walked up to him and escorted him back to his room under sakusa's orders.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Atsumu Flopped face down on his bed as he tries to remember what had just happened earlier to him at the dining area.

He was just eating happily when he felt pheromones being released at him.

Unwelcoming pheromones at that, making him feel very unwelcomed and uncomfortable enough to stop eating all those delicious foods on his plate and in front of him.

He felt saddened at the thought that he was unwelcomed at sakusa's castle. But he knows that he shouldn't be sad about it either because he wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place, he was just brought there by Sakusa because of Bokuto.

"I need to call Bokuto soon, as well as akashi. I also need to know how Ailee's doing, i hope she's okay."

Atsumu was very worried about His little sister's wellbeing. He wanted talk to Ailee soon and find out how she's doing.

Suddenly a loud knock on the door released him from his thoughts and then his door opened beforr he could even say anything and someone wearing a formal attire from that of a buttler entered the room with a maid pushing a cart following behind.

Atsumu suddenly sat straight on the bed like he was caught doing something wrong even though he was just thinking about his sister and Mrs. Emi.

The buttler raised an eyebrow on him after looking at him from head to toe and was frowning.

Atsumu felt more uncomfortable than ever as the buttle was releasing amounts of pheromones that were very uncomfortable and unwelcoming for atsumu.

"Master Sakusa ordered for a light meal to be brought to you, be grateful for him for letting you stay here even though you smell and look like filth. Eat this and leave as soon as you can."

As the buttler said those words, Atsumu's stomach turned upside down at those words. Atsumu felt even more disturbed at the fact that the buttler who was in charge of running the house for the master was openly showing his disgust for him.

He wanted felt shame, disgust, worry and anxiety fill all of his being dangerously fast.

It was no longer a surprise to Atsumu for someone to show their disgust for him but the fact that it was someone he never knew and wanted to ask help from made Atsumu feel so much more than what he usually feels.

The maid put down the food on the table and looked at him disgusted.

And atsumu felt lower and than lowest more than ever before.

Until the door bursted open.