Chapter 7 - Seductive Temptress

TW: may include some words on pleasure but not so much and not so vulgar. This chapter also Focuses on bringing the Chapter title to life..

PS: I recommend playing either of Camilla Cabelo's song called Señorita or My oh My for the pole dancing part to feel the chapter more.

I put my oh my instead since i couldn't find a mashup between the two song but yeah. It just felt like My oh My brought the pole dancing part more because of it's lyrics.

I might've put the lyrics on wrong but only put the part of the lyrics that suited the scene. Oh and might i remind everyone that Atsumu is innocent but his Wolf Isn't ;) .

------------

The Tasty Poison Club Bar
1:00 am.

Atsumu was now in front of them dancing with the other two female omegas, or at least trying to keep up with them.

It was clear to him and to everyone who can see it that the two Omegas planned it. They put Atsumu on front in the middle and danced together like there was only two dancers and not three.

Atsumu was being shamed by the female omegas and they were laughing at him inside their minds. Atsumu can feel it, and he can see the other female Omegas snickering and trying to hold their laughs.

The Alphas at the tables were getting disappointed by Atsumu's "Lack of cooperation with the other Omegas." And Sakusa Kiyoomi who was getting bored watching the whole had was not having it.

"I guess being the favorite doesn't actually mean anything if you don't have any talent huh?."

"So much for being the favorite."

Atsumu heard the whispers of the Omegas in front with him. They whispered it where only he can hear it.

Atsumu has never been shamed like this before. And he was so close to crying.

And Kiyoomi hated seeing weak people. If they were Omegas. Specially people who he tried to get out of uncomfortable situations.

He sighed and stopped their dancing. The two Omegas secretly high fives and smirks not so secretly giving the other female omegas on their seats a thumbs up.

"Enough of that lousy dancing.. try that instead." And Sakusa points to the three pole.

Sakusa Kiyoomi didn't know why but he felt like giving the Male Omega a chance to redeem himself. Or so he hopes so. He doesn't give people second chances let alone three. So why is he giving this Male Omega more than one chance?.

He doesn't know himself. but he's hoping that the male omega doesn't disappoint him this time. This is his last chance before he gets thrown out of the room.

The two omega girls smirk and snicker more. And then all three of them were now at the poles.

The three poles were in a triangle formation. Away from each other to give space. It was created to make only one person shine. The one at the middle.

But it's up to the person going in the middle whether they shine of get shamed instead. Since shining isn't the only thing the middle pole offers. It also offers great shame to those who can't use it well.

The music started and the led lights changed its color making the room a mix black, red and purple with a hint of blue. It had a seductive feeling.

And Atsumu felt something he never felt before. He suddenly felt Powerful and crazy. So he did something that only he knows how to do greatly and used to enjoy.

He pole danced, surprising everyone in the room. The two Omegas on the two other poles suddenly became nothing but a wallflower hidden in the dark.