Chapter 4 - Alpha of the House

Tasty Poison Bar.
4:00 Am.

Atsumu and Kenma was now at the locker room of the bar. Both of them slumped and laying  dropped dead tired at the two black leather sofa's there.

Akaashi told them earlier to rest there whole he goes to Bokuto and the two didn't even have enough time to take off their maid outfits before slumping tiredly.

Good thing there was a lounge at the locker room where they could rest because it's only been one night but they're already sooooo tired to the bones. Specially Kenma who was never the type of person to exert any effort and move around so much in his life.

Atsumu groaned as he tries to sit back up from laying down. He needs to change out of his costume and get Ailee from Mrs. Emi.

He keeps groaning as he takes off his costume. Black leather Heels, stockings and cat ear and tail. Good thing His cat tail is something that he wraps in his waist and puts his costume above. There is a hole in his maid costume where the cat tail slips out from under without lifting up the skirt so much.

He then changes into his usual outfit. A tshirt with a black hoodie on top and pants with black shoes to pair with it.

The door opens and akaashi comes inside just as Atsumu outs his costume inside his locker. Akaashi was already out of his costume and was now in normal clothes. He changed earlier before going to Bokuto.

"Already finished changing Atsumu?." Akaashi says surprised while Kenma groans from laying on the leather sofa still dead tired.

"Yeah. I need to get going. I still need to take Ailee back from Mrs. Emi." Atsumu says before Akaashi pushes him down the the leather couch he was previously laying down on.

It was a good thing that Bokuto gave them their own locker room with lounge, they had the room all to themselves because the other Omega's that works at the bar are on the other locker room with lounge. The locker room with lounge that they're in right now is all for them three only.

"What-" Atsumu doesn't finish his sentence before Akaashi puts an onigiri in his mouth to shut him up.

"Eat, you only took 20 minutes break in  between 6 hours. You have to eat. It's 4:00 am. I'm sure Ailee is still asleep. Plus. You can't just take her home right away. Because she needs to go to school. It's monday now atsumu. You need to some energy to take her to school. So eat." Akaashi says and Atsumu sighs before nodding in understanding.

While Atsumu and Akaashi eat while resting. Kenma groans as he Gets up to change. Once he's done changing he's now sitting on the leather couch he was laying down on before and eating along with Atsumu and Akaashi.

The room is silent as tiredness is evident from the three Omega's while they eat. No one wanted to say a word until Kenma spoke up, surprising the two.

"What happened to you Atsumu?... You weren't like this before." Kenma says clearly confused.

Kenma was also in Volleyball back then and met Atsumu a few times and even had a match with him which Atsumu won. They also went to the same college and played on the same team and even though They weren't really close he got worried when Atsumu stopped coming to practice and school.

"You just stopped coming to practice and school. I---- i got worried." Kenma quietly says looking down.

Atsumu and Akaashi looks down.

"Didn't think you'd be worried about me." Atsumu says truthfully at Kenma.

"I didn't at first because we weren't really close, but i suddenly got worried when you just stopped coming all in all for a long time and i wondered what happened since then." Atsumu nods at what Kenma says.

"I asked around but nobody knew what happened. Eventually i quitted college because i got tired of coming to school. Plus i mated with Kuroo after you left so i left school and decided to live with kuroo. He's loaded and can take care of me after all." Kenma explains and Atsumu just looks at him and nodded in understanding before speaking up.

"Well... Things just suddenly happened... Dad found out he only had one alpha offspring and two omega offspring and got mad so he left us all alone. Mom soon started working lots of jobs before she died of hit and run. And in the middle of all of that i got kicked out of volleyball for being an Omega male and because i made a lot of mistakes and made the team lost a lot of time and soon my scholarship got stripped because of Volleyball and then i had to find a way to keep me and Ailee alive. I just suddenly became the alpha of our house." Atsumu tells and Akaashi stays silent while Kenma takes time to processed everything Atsumu said.

Atsumu was only 23 like him but experienced more hardships in a short amount of time because of being an Omega male.

"So, Your twin also left?."

Akaashi's eyes widened at the question before looking at Atsumu worriedly.

Atsumu clenches his fist before answering. "Yeah, dad took him Since he's an Alpha male and he willingly left. I thought he's come back but he didn't. I waited and waited and waited and waited....... Mom died, i thought he'd show up at least but he didn't. I lost everything after being found out an Omega male. I lost my dad, my mom. Volleyball, school and My twin. I lost My life."

Atsumu was closed to crying so he looked up to prevent his tears from falling. He didn't want to be weak.

"I thought things started going great when i got a full time job at a Café but i got fired less than 4 weeks when the owner change because again, I was an omega male. And my new boss's mate easily gets jealous at the thought of Omega Males working close with her mate.." Atsumu laughs a bit at the end while shaking his head a bit.

"And now I'm here because i begged and asked Akaashi a favor and guess what. My so-called-twin is still MIA in our life."

Kenma couldn't believe everything he heard from Atsumu. He couldn't believe that at the age of 23. Atsumu lost everything he had because of being an Omega male.

He couldn't believe that Miya Atsumu who is an Omega Male suddenly had to take the huge responsibility of being an Alpha of the house at the age of 23 where he should be looking for a mate.

But instead. Here he is. Struggling to work day and night just to keep both himself and his sister alive. And Kenma's pretty sure