introduction and the past life

This Story is based upon a girl named Amyra Mehra, age 21. She was beauty with brains. She was Self-disciplined, Reliable, Loving, Polite, Generous, Authentic, Humble, Respectful, Honest, Conscientious, Kind as well as very naughty person. She used to spread happiness and positivity wherever she used to go. Every person who met was impressed by her personality and admired her. Amyra was smart and a bright person from the childhood. Her friends used to love her because of her charming personality and habits and there were some people who was mesmerized by her beauty and wanted to be closed to her but Amyra ignored all those people.

Amyra used to stay with her family in Greece. Amyra only has her parents to be called as family. She was the only child of her parents. She did not had grandparents or any other relatives and siblings. Her parents Neil Mehra and Samaira mehra were orphans. They were brought up in the orphanage and both of them were very hardworking and kind persons. They both met each other through their common friends and fell in love. Soon they got married and started to live happily. After 1 year they gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and named her Amyra. She was always loved by her parents very much. From the time she came into their life, Their life started to change in a very positive way and after 3 years they become one of the richest and famous personality in business. For amyra's parents she was their lucky charm and the precious gift of god and later they started to live in greece

Amyra being a single child was happy with her family but deep inside, she used to feel lonely. She wanted a sibling for herself with whom she could play, talk and share everything. But she never complained about this to her parents. Even though she was a naughty kid but she was very understanding sometimes her parents   used to get suprised by her behaviour. They knew that she was a very unique kid. Her parents knew that she wanted a sibling like others kids has, as she used to feel lonely. They decided to take second chance for the sake of Amyra and after 1 year Amyra got to know that she will have a little sibling soon.

Amyra was a great devotee of lord Shiva and lord Vishnu. Her mother used to tell her various stories about god and goddess. Amyra always used to worship them. After getting the news about her little sibling she was very happy she immediately went to the temple room in her home and thanked the gods that they fulfilled her wish. She always used to pray to god to keep her family safe and happy. She never asked anything for herself.

After 10 years, when Amyra was 13  years old and her brother was 9 years old. There family decided to go for a vacation. Everyone was excited for the trip but Amyra was not feeling good. As she felt that something bad is about to happen. But deep inside she had faith in God and prayed to that nothing bad should happen. One day when Amyra and her family were going for the trip through the car. They were happily singing and talking with each other. But Amyra's parents noticed that she seemed disturbed and tensed when they asked her she tried to hide her worries but her parents knew her so they insisted her to tell them. So Amyra told them everything. Her parents smiled at her and told her not to worry about these things and enjoy the present moments as these moments are precious which will stay with us throughout our life as memories. They also told her that come what may they will not live her alone. Even if one day they won't be with her physically, they will always be in her heart. Amyra became emotional and took promise from them that they will not leave her side and will stay with her and her parents did promise her. On the way Amyra saw a cute puppy on the road who was injuired badly. She immediately told her father to stop the car and got down from the car and ran to worriedly towards the puppy to save him. When she took puppy in her hand and tied a handkerchief on the wound. She took puppy in her hand and was happily returning to the car. Suddenly a truck came from somewhere whose break was failed and hit the car very badly. Amyra was shock. Infront of her eyes she saw her family dieing. Her life turned upside down in few minutes.