The Curse Came True

Narrator's pov

There was an atmosphere of happiness in Dwarka. Everyone started celebrating the birth of the princess. But In palace Rohini became restless. Ever since she gave birth to the baby since then she become very cautious about her child. She would not let your child away from her sight. She used to keep her child in the room itself. Even servants were also not allowed to go near the child. Both Rohini and Devaki were taking care of the new born together. Whenever Subhadra, Krishna or Balarama wanted to play with the new born they had to go to Rohini's room because Rohini had refused to take the child out of the room. Even the servant in the palace did get to see a glimpse of new born. The people of Dwarka wanted to meet their new born princess as they heard from some people that this new born baby girl is not ordinary but a miraculous one like Krishna. Seeing Rohini's condition, Vasudev can understand how scared she is. The fear of losing her child was clearly visible on their face.

End of pov

Somewhere In The Dark Place

A man was seen laughing like a devil sitting on his throne. He was none other than Demon Kali. He with his powers could se what was happening in dwarka and he saw how tensed and scared everyone was because of the curse especially Krishna and that made him happy.

Kali :- Hahahaha.....yehe dar... Yehe dekhna chahata hai main tumhare netro main jo abh tak mere netro main tha. Hahahaha.... Kyun Krishna tumhe kya laga ki tum kalyug main kalki avtar lekar mera vadh kardoge aur main kuch nahi karunga. Nahi Krishna main itna acha nahi hoon. Apne bachav ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. Kisike bhi praan le bhi sakta hoon aur tumhe rokhne ke liye muje tumhari durbaltha jaanithi aur dekho tho muje pata bhi chal gaya aur maine ussi ka laabh utaaya. Hahahahaha...... Maine uss stree ki buddhi ko apne vash main kar liya tha jiske karan uske sochne samjne ki sakti chali gayi thi aur tab uss stree ne krodh main aakar aisa shrap de diya. Abh main aati shregra aah raha hoon Krishna. Tumhare pirya behen ko dur lekar jaane aur abh tum kuch kar bhi nahi sakte kyun ki tum tho bhagwan ho tumhe tho diye gaye shrap ka maan tho rakhna he hoga. Usse tumse, tum sab se dur lekar jaunga aur usse itni pida dunga ki tum soch bhi nahi paoge Krishna aur main usse pida tab tak dunga jab tak. Tum muje yeh vachan nahi de dete ki tum ya koi anyh devi ya devta ya koi bhi mera vadh nahi karega tab tak main isse nahi jaanedunga. Vaise bhi iski niyati main likha hai ki iss kanya ke pachisve janam din par uski saari shaktiya jagrit hojayengi. Toh main iss kanya ko kalyug lejaunga aur main uske vayask hone tak pratiksha karunga aur uske vayask hote he main usse vivah kar lunga phir uske samast shaktiyo ko apna banalunga. Main shakti shali ban jaunga phir muje koi parajit nahi kar payega. Phir pura sansar meri puja karega hahahaha.... Keval meri puja.
( Hahahaha..... This fear... This is what I want to see in your eyes which was in my eyes before. Hahahaha.... Why Krishna, what did you think that you will kill me by taking the incarnation of Kalki in Kalyug and I will do nothing. No Krishna I am not that good. I can do anything to protect myself. I can even take someone's life and to stop you, i was looking for some weakness of your's and look, I came to know about it and I took advantage of that. Hahahahaha...... I had controlled the mind of that woman, due to which she had lost her ability to think and understand and then that woman cursed in anger. Now I am coming soon Krishna to take your dear sister away and now you can't even do anything because you are God, you have to respect the given curse. I will take her away from you, from all of you and will give her so much pain that you will not even be able to think Krishna and I will give her pain until you give me a promise that you or anyone else: Goddess or God or anyone will not kill me. I will not let her go till then. Anyway, it is written in her destiny that on the twenty-fifth birthday of this girl, all her powers will be awakened. So I will take this girl to Kalyug and I will wait till she becomes an adult and I will marry her as soon as she becomes an adult. Then I will make all her powers mine. I will become powerful, then no one will be able to defeat me. Then the whole world will worship me hahahaha.... only me. )