The Decision ( part 2)

In the Morning Amyra got up and was getting ready for the day. She was thinking about Vasudev. She didn't knew weather he will agree or not. She got ready and came in temple were everybody was present except vasudev so She asked Devaki

Amyra :- Choti Maa, Pitaji kaha hai ? ( Choti maa, where is dad ? )

Devaki :- Putri ve tho Prata he Rishi garg ke ashram ke liye nikal gaye ( Putri he left for the hermitage of sage Shandilya )

Amyra :- Acha ( Okay )

After pooja and breakfast everyone got busy with the preparation. Piyush and Aarav were with Balram helping him, Ahana, Subhadra and Revati together were busy with the decorations of palace and Devaki and Rohini were busy with food arrangements. Amyra was in her room selecting the clothes and jewellery which was sent by Devaki Rohini, Balram and Revati, Subhadra and Vasudev for her the event. Everybody wanted her to wear their selected clothes but she was confused what to wear. All the clothes and ornaments were very heavy and She don't like to wear heavy clothes or ornaments she had the habit but she did said anything to anyone as she didn't wanted them to get upset or sad because of her so she accepted all this. There were so many clothes and jewelleries that she was not able to select one and this was irritating her more. She sat on the bed and covered her face with her hands. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn't look at the person as she knew who it would be so she sat in the same position. The person smiled and sat beside her, it was none other than Krishna.

Krishna :-  Kya hua, itni chintit kyun dikh rahi ho ? ( What happened, why are you looking so worried ? )

Amyra :- Kuch nahi, bas thodi si uljan hai ki utsav main kya pehena hai. Sab hume apni pasand ke vastra aur abhushan de kar gaye hai aur chahate hai ki hum vahi pehene parantu hume kuch samjhe nahi aah raha ki kya pehene.
( Nothing, just a little confused as to what to wear for the event. Everyone has given me their choice of clothes and jewelery of and they want me to wear their choice of clothes but I am confused what to wear from all this )
Krishna smiled and kept his one hand on her head and said

Krishna :- Tum jho bhi vastr aur abushan dharan karne hai tum karo kintu vahi vastr dharan karna jo tumhare liye aaram dayak ho.
( You can wear whatever clothes and ornaments you want, but wear only those clothes which are comfortable for you )
Amyra looked at him and smiled. She was about to go when Krishna held her hands. Amyra gave him a confused look and asked

Amyra :- Kya hua Brathashree ? ( What happened Brathashree ? )

Krishna :- Pitashree ke baare main vichar kar rahi hona. Chinta na karo ve avashya samjenge aur tumhe swikriti denge( You are thinking about father, right ? Don't worry he will understand and will approve your decision )

Amyra :- Hume pata hai Bhratashree parantu hum keval pitaji he nahi Maa ke vishay main bhi vichar kar rahe hai. Pitaji agar maan bhi gaye kintu kya Maa ko humara yeh nirnay swikary hoga. Aap tho swayam jaante hai na ki Maa hume lekar kitni chintit rehti hai. Aise main kya ve hume swikriti dengi ( I know brother but I am thinking not only about father but also about mother. Even if my father agrees, will my mother accept this decision? You yourself know how worried mother is about me. so will she accept my decision )

Krishna :- Vo mata hai tumhari tho unka chintit hona swabhavik hai parantu agar tum mujse pucho tho tumhe swayam jakar mata Rohini se iss vishay par charcha kari chahiye. Keval tumhe unhe samja sakti ho ( She is your mother so it is natural for her to be worried But if you ask me, then you yourself should go and discuss this matter with Mata Rohini. Only you can make her understand )
Amyra smiled and nodded.

In the evening Vasudev returned from Sage Shandilya's hermitage. During dinner Amyra while eating was looking at Vasudev but he was not looking at her and had no reactions on his face. Amyra became tensed looking at his expression she looked at Krishna and he simply gave her a assuring nod. After dinner when Vasudev was about to go to his room, Krishna and Balram towards him