Travelling back in time part 2

Few hours later....

Narrator's pov

Amyra was lying on the bed it seemed as if she is in very deep sleep but then her sleep got disturbed by the sunlight which was falling on her face. She lazily opened her eyes and got up and sat but she didn't notice her surrounding. She was holding her head and sitting on the bed still feeling sleepy.

Amyra's pov

Ouch ! My head hurts. Why I m feeling so tired. I think I won't be able to go for work today. I will take an off and inform my P.A to cancel all my meetings for today but before that I need strong coffee.
I called my house staff and told to bring strong coffee and started waiting for it.
It has been 20 mins since I asked for a coffee. Why haven't they brought it till now ?
Uffff... My head hurts so much. I think I have to go down and make coffee myself. As soon as I got up and started walking I realised that I was not in my bedroom. "This is not my bedroom" Where am I ? How and when did I came here ? Then I remembered what happened yesterday. Oh no it means that after I fell unconscious that kidnapper took me here. How dare he ? he made a big mistake by kidnapping me now I will teach him such a lesson that he will remember that for the rest of his life. I angrily started walking towards the door and opened it but got shocked to see the view in front of me. I came out of the tree house and started to look around me place.