The Arrival of Princess Sia

Amyra was tears hearing the truth of her life.

Seeing what has happened till now, even after knowing the truth of life, she was not able to believe it

Seeing what has happened till now, even after knowing the truth of life, she was not able to believe it. It was very hard for her to accept the truth. Her whole changed in minutes. She was internally thinking that the life which she was living till now was all a lie. Till yesterday she only knew that she had a small family which consisted of her mom, dad, younger brother and herself. Even they gave birth to her but she was not their child from beginning. Her real parents were in Dwarpar Yug. She never thought that she was daughter of Vasudev and Rohini. She was the sister of Lord Krishna who was incarnation of Lord Vishnu. She never thought In her life that whom she used to worship till now is her brother. But she was confused about a thing so looked at Krishna and asked him.

Amyra :- Kintu jab kali muje le gaya tab main kaise kalyug pahuchi. Kalyug main mera janam kaise hua. Kehna ka arthat yeh hai ki kisi bhi vyakti ke mrityu ke paschat he uski aatma sharir se pritak hokar naya sharir dharan karti. Parantu jab meri mrityu hui he nahi mera janam kalyug main vapas kaise hua ?
( But when Kali took me then how did I reach Kalyug. How I was born in Kalyug. What i mean to say is, After a person death his soul get out of the body and enters a new body but If I have not died then how did I get back to Kalyug ? )

Krishna :- Kali tuhme aapne saath kalyug tho le aaya kintu isse purv vo kuch kar pata, Tumne swayam ko urja main parivarthit kar diya. Kali tumhare urja rupi pind ka taap sehen nahi kar pa raha tha. Uska sharir tumhare taap ke karan jalne laga. Vaha tadapne laga tab tumhara urja rupi pind lupt hogaya. Kali ne tumhe kahibar khojne ka prayatn kiya kintu vaha asamart raha. Kintu varsho baad tumhare urja rupi pind swayam prakat hua aur tumhari mata ke garb main stapit hua. Parantu yeh baat kali ko pata chal chuka tha. Vaha jaanta tha ki vo tumhe na he maar sakta hai na he tumhe sharirik thor par kshati paucha sakta hai isliye ussne tumhe manasik thor par kshati paucha a shuru kiya. Tumhare kalyug ke mata pita aur bhai ki mirtyu. Tumhare mangetar ki mirtyu jisse aapne mata pita ke baad sab zyada prem kiya tha. Tumhare prati logo ka bura bartav. Yeh sab kali ka kiya hua tha.
( Kali brought you to Kalyug with him, but before he could do anything, you converted yourself into energy. Kali was not able to bear the heat of your body of energy. His body started burning because of your heat. His body started burning because of your heat. When he started suffering, then your body like energy disappeared. Kali tried to find you everywhere but he failed to do so and after so many years your body of energy manifested itself And got established in your mother's womb. But Kali had already come to know about this. He knew that he could neither kill you nor physically harm you. That's why he started harming you mentally. Death of your parents and brother, Death of your fiance whom you loved more than your parents. Bad behavior of people towards you. All this was done by Kali. )

Amyra :- Kitnu main tho ek sadharan manushya ho gopal. Mere andhar aisi koi shakti aur nahi muje kabhi aisa kuch mehsoos kiya hai.
( But I am an ordinary man, Gopal. I don't have any such power, nor have I ever felt anything like this. )