Travelling Back in Time part 1

Narrator's pov

Next day, In the morning at 6:30 Amyra woke up

Next day, In the morning at 6:30 Amyra woke up. She lazily opened her and eyes and sat. She rubbed her eyes and started tying her. Then suddenly she realised when she came in the bedroom and slept here. Because she remembered yesterday night after reading the book she went to the temple room. Then how did she ended up in bedroom. For one second she thought somebody broke in her house. So she immediately ran and checked each and every windows and doors of the room but she did not found any thing. The doors and windows were locked.

Amyra's pov

I woke up and found myself on bedroom. But how can it be possible. I remember yesterday I was in temple room than how can I be hear. Did somebody broke in my house and steal something. Oh no this can't happen. I will go and check.

Everything looks fine. The doors and windows are closed then how and every thing is in place. I think it's my imagination. Because I was little upset yesterday and was crying so I might have myself came in the room and slept. But why the hell I don't remember anything. Ok relax ammu, don't over think. Take a deep breath and continue with your morning workouts, worshipping the god and other works .

Narrator's pov

Amyra after her workout. Took bath, then when to the temple and did pooja. but today she was feeling strange. As if something is about to happen. Not in a negative way. She after finishing her pooja went to her room and got ready in formal outfits.

She tied her hair in ponytail, lightly applied kohl in her eye and lastly applied lip balm

She tied her hair in ponytail, lightly applied kohl in her eye and lastly applied lip balm. She didn't apply makeup anything other then this and still she was looking pretty. She came down for her breakfast and after finishing it, packed her office bag and started for office. Before going she told her servants to clean her servants to clean her study room as she messed it up last night to search for a file. While going to office she was thinking about her past, her life and how it changed but she immediately diverted her mind as today was an important meeting in the office regarding a deal and for that she should stay focused. She thought to once again go through some the project files once again unless she reaches the office.

After sometime she reached office and gave presentation and then the deal was signed. Later in the evening employees started to leave and Amyra was the only one who was working inside her cabin. Around 8 pm she completed her work and started packing back her things to leave. She entered the lift and came to the ground floor. She was feeling happy and excited but she didn't knew what was the reason for it. She reached near her car and was getting inside when driver told her that their is some problem with the car. Amyra  was already tired because of the work pressure. She badly wanted to rest but the problem was now how will se go home. There was not a single taxi aur any other transportation here. She pulled her phone from bag and opened applied to check for cab but there were no cabs available for now.

Then the driver saw that the a cab was coming from towards them. The driver immediately went near the car and asked for the lift. The cab driver agreed. Amyra's driver took her towards the cab and told her to go home and he will take the car to a mechanic. Amyra thanked him and sat inside the car. Amyra's driver looked at the cab driver and asked him to drive properly and to drop her home safely. But he couldn't see driver's face. As his half face was covered with mask and only eyes can be seen.
The cab driver said "Don't worry, I will take her safely and will drop her at right place. Where she belong to"
The Amyra's driver noded looking at the cab driver and then started the car. Amyra was looking at her schedule for tomorrow. Then she took over earphones from her bag and started listening to the music. She looked outside the car window and found this is not the way to her home.

Amyra's pov

I was listening music by putting earphones. Then I looked outside the car window and noticed that this is not the way to my home. I politely told the cab driver " I think you have took the wrong turn. This is not the way to my home". But he gave no response. This made me panic. But I didn't show it in the faces. Otherwise he will take advantage of my fear. I immediately asked the driver to "stop the car" right now and this time I said it very rude and angryily. But what I saw made me shock. He ignored me and continued to drive. What the hell, is he deaf or what ? I again shouted at him saying "I told you to stop the car as it is the wrong way. I want to go to my home right now and if you are thinking that you will harm me or rob me remember one thing I make you suffer bad". I tried to threaten him. But he laughed saying that "Don't worry my dear ammu. I am not going to harm you. Infact I am taking you to the right place where you rightfully belong to". I didn't understand anything. But I was shocked that he knew my name. But how is it possible. I don't remember me telling my name to the driver. Then how did he knew. Was he spying on me. Then i heared a hearty laughter of the driver. I thought why is he laughing. But he suprised me saying that relax ammu I not any spy and yes I know your name because you are dear to me my ammu". I told him angrily " don't call me ammu. I m not your dear ammu". Stop the car or I will call the police. I told him, so that he will get scared but he again ignored me. So I took my phone to call but was again shocked to see that my phone got switch of. How is it possible. I charged my phone before leaving office so how can it get switch off. Before I could say anything I saw a some light coming from the front and slowly it became like a portal.

What on the earth is happening

What on the earth is happening. Oh no somebody save me.
Help!!!!
Helpppp!!!!!
I screamed but no one came and then my body started to feel numb and light soon. I fainted and everything blacked out.

Author's note :-

Hey Guys, If you liked the story then plzzz vote, comment and share it and if you want to give some suggestions or idea then you can pc me or comment.
Thank you :)
Bye, Take care
And stay safe