Family's love and Affection

Amyra was looking at the person with a little shocked expression. The person was none other than her mother Rohini. Everyone in the room except for Krishna was shocked.

Amyra :- Maa.... Aap aah gaye....( mother... you came ? )
Amyra was now feeling better when she saw Rohini

Maharani Rohini :- Ha putri..hum aah gaye. Hume tho aana he tha.
( Yes daughter.. I have come. I had to come. )
Saying so Rohini wiped Amyra's tears which was falling on her cheeks.

Maharani Rohini :- Chalo abh Bojan karlo.
( Now have your food.)
Saying so Rohini again moved her hand towards amyra to feed her but Amyra held her hand. Rohini looked at her with a confused face. Amyra took the sweet from Rohini hand.

Amyra :- Aapne tho subha se kuch grahan nahi kiya hai. Tho sab se pehle aap khayengi.
( You haven't eaten anything since morning. So first of all you will eat. )
Saying so she fed that sweet to Rohini
Everyone in the room was smiling looking at Rohini and Amyra. Rohini took a little sweet from the plate and fed it to Amyra lovingly. Devki was happy looking at smiling Amyra said

Devki :- Sia ke mukh par yeh parsanta ke bhav dekh kar Mann ko sukh ki anubhuti ho rahi hai. Jiji acha hua aap aah gayi abh hum sabhi saath mil kar bhojan karenge. Main aapke liye bhojan paros deti hoon.
( Looking at the Happy smile on Sia's face I am feeling happy. Jiji It is good that you have come, now we all will have food together. I will serve food for you )
Saying so she was about to get up but Rohini stopped her

Rohini :- Rukh jao devki. Hume sab se kuch khena hai.
( Wait Devki, I have something to say to everyone )
Vasudev who was sitting beside Amyra became tensed again. He didn't wanted Rohini to say something which can hurt his daughter Amyra. Rohini who looked at Vasudev understood what he was thinking. Vasudev was about to say something Rohini interrupted him and said

Rohini :- hum jaante hai ki aap kya kehna chahate hai kintu aap chinta na kare. Hum aisa kuch nahi kehne ya karne wale hai jisse ki humari putri ko kasht ho.
( I know what you want to say but don't worry. I will not say or do anything that will hurt our daughter. )
Rohini looked at Amyra and kept her one hand on her cheeks and looked at her face lovingly

Rohini :- Hum jaante he ki kal humne jiss tarah aap sab se baat ki vo ucchit nahi tha. Humare aise vyvhaar se aap sab ko kasht hua iss liye hum aap sabhi se kshama prarti hai kitnu uss kshan hum dar gaye te. Hume apni putri ko punha kho dene ka bhay vichlit kar Raha tha. Humne tho beyh ke kaaran yeh nirnay le liya tha ki chahe kuch bhi hojaye hum tumhe aapne aap se dur nahi hone denge kitnu hum inn sab main yeh bhi bul gaye te ki apni ek beyh ek kaaran hum apne parivaar ko kitna kasht pahucha rahe hai hai. Aaj jab tum humse Milne humare kaksh main aayi aur tumne Hume samjaya tho hume samj aaya ki humne Jo nirnay liya vo uchit nahi hai. Hum swarti ho rahe te. Kintu abh humne yeh nirnay liya Hai ki abh hum tumhe nahi rokhenge. Niyati be agar tumhe humse Cheena tha tho niyati ne he tumhe hume wapas lautaya hai. Tum chahati tho humse bin kuch puche Bina humari anumati liye Jaa sakti thi kintu tumne Aisa nahi kiya. Tumne apne mata pita ka maan rakha, humne tumhe kasht pahuchaya uske baad bhi tumne apni maa ke shabdho ka maan rakha. Tumne humse humari anumati maangi thi na.....tho aaj hum tumhe anumati dete hai....aur hume Narayan par purn vishwas hai ki ve tumhe kuch nahi hone denge.
( I know the way I spoke to all of you yesterday was not right. Because of my such behavior you all got hurt, that's why I apologize to all of you, but I was very scared at that moment. The thought of losing my daughter again was troubling me. Because of fear, I had decided that no matter what happens, I will not let you go away from me. But in all this, I had also forgotten that due to one of my fears, I am causing so much trouble to my own family. Today when you came to meet me in my room and you explained to me, I understood that the decision taken by me was not right. I was being selfish. But now I have decided that I will not try to stop you anymore. If you were snatched from us by destiny, then destiny has brought you back to us. If you wanted, you could have gone without my permission, but you did not do so. You respected your parents, even after I hurt you, you still respected your mother's words. You had asked me my permission.....so today I give you permission....and I have full faith in Narayan that he will not let anything happen to you. )
Krishna smiled looking at Rohini. Everyone in the room became happy.