Bestfriends or Crush ?

Amyra :- Tum Yaha ?
( You here ? )
The person came running to her and hugged her tightly. It is non other than her friend Ahana sen who used to be Amyra's classmate and her best friend.

Amyra :- Ahana, you here..... I mean how... when did you come here ? Amyra started to talk in english with Ahana.

Ahana :- I knew you would be shocked to see me. You didn't expect me to here but you know what even I didn't knew that you are the sister of lord Krishna himself. why didn't you ever tell me
Said Ahana excitement

Amyra :- Even I didn't knew about this in the first place. I just found out a little while ago. But tell me one thing how did you come here ?

Ahana :- I haven't come here alone. someone else also came with me.

Amyra :- Who is it ?
We are here!!! sound came from outside the room. Amyra towards the door and found Aarav and Piyush standing near the door and looking at her giving her their best smile. Amyra didn't know how to react. From morning she is getting so much shocks and surprises. She never got these much shocks and surprises in her entire life and that to together. Aarav and Piyush came inside the room and stood infront of Amyra

Amyra :- You two are here as well.
Both of them nodded looking at her. Subhadra was looking at all of them. She had no idea what they were talking about. Because they were talking in english.

Krishna :- Kaisa laga tumhe tumhara uphar. Asha hai ki tumhe pasand aaya hoga. Abh tum inse vartalab karlo. Abhi Hum chalte hai.
( Did you like your gift ? Hope you liked it. Now you talk with them. We will go now. )
Saying so Krishna with Dau and Subhadra went away. As soon as they went Amyra turned towards her friends and asked

Amyra :- But how did you all come here.

Ahana :- As you know Me, Aarav and piyush went abroad for further studies and after that we never got time to meet each other. We lost contact with you and Ayan but I and piyush was in contact with each other and Piyush was in contact with Aarav. One day I and piyush planned a get together were we invited all our college friend except you and Ayan. When I coming back to India, I was in my flight and was reading a magazine there I saw article which had your picture printed in it, I read that article and got to know that you have become one of the top most famous business women. I was happy for you and as soon as my flight landed I called piyush and informed him about you. After 2 days Piyush and Aarav also reached india and We three together tried to approach you but we are not able to meet you. Soon we heard a news about Yours and Ayan's engagement. Then we got a idea that we can meet Ayan. So we tried to approach him. We reached Ayan's house but there was nobody the house was locked we asked a neighbour and got to know that Ayan's family has gone to their native place with some marriage works and Ayan got an emergency call from Army office so he has gone for it. We were disappointed. After one week we met with our all college friends. We spent great time with them. Everyone was there expect you guys. After get together we three went back to abroad as we had our works pending their. After somedays I got a Google notification in my phone when I was in my office canteen having a coffee when I unlocked my phone to check the notification I was shocked to read the news about Ayan's death I immediately took piyush and Aarav in conference call told them everything. We immediately took a flight that day. When we reached Ayan's house till then all rituals were already done. Everyone there was crying. There we got to know what all happened through the people. We got your home address from one of Ayan's bestfriend and when we were coming to meet to you and we were on the way suddenly our car's break failed and our car went out of control and crashed with something and we all fainted. When we opened our eyes we were here in the palace and some people were treating our wound. We didn't knew where we were. We tried to ask them but we found they were not understanding our language we all didn't knew what to do but soon all our confusion were cleared when we meet your brother Krishna. At first we were not able to believe it when he introduced himself. We taught it might be some prank but then we had to believe when we noticed our surrounding, the palace, the people, their language and dress. Krishna told us that we were brought here for some reason and when the right time comes we will get to know about it. We had no option then agreeing to it. As we can't do anything know. Then he told us everything about you. I was so shocked to here about your identity and was little angry that I was your bestfriend then to you didn't tell me about all this but now after meeting you and talking to you my anger flew out of the window. You know when Krishna told us you would be coming her soon, I don't know about these two, but I was very much excited to have you back.
Saying so Ahana hugged Amyra again. But all these time Piyush and Aarav who was standing behind Ahana was staring at Amyra all these time. They were in there own world think about what all happened before coming here