The Mysterious Person

Dhrithrashtra:- Kya ho raha hai Sanjay ? Sab chup kyun hogayi ? Aur vo kiski awaaz thi ?
( What is happening Sanjay ? Why is everyone silent? And whose voice was that ? )
Sanjay, who himself was surprised came out of his thoughts when he heard Dhrithrashtra's voice. He stuttered and said

Sanjay :- Maharaj..vo..vo dwandaangan main kisi ne fir Bina anumati ke Pravesh kiya hai aur awaaz hum sabhi ne Sunni tho vo ussi shayad issi vyakti ki hai.
( Maharaj..someone has once again entered in arena without permission and the voice we all heard is probably of that person. )
Dhritrashtra got confused hearing this and asked

Dhritrashtra:- kisi ne pravesh kiya hai ? Kon hai vo sanjay ? Sparsht batao. Ab aur kis main itna sahas aagaya ki usne bina meri anumati ke aise dwandaangan main Pravesh karne ka dussahus kiya.
( Somebody has entered in arena ? Who is that Sanjay? Tell me clearly. Now, who got so much courage that he dared to enter into arena without my permission. )

Sanjay :- Pata nahi Maharaj. Uss vyakti ne laal aur kaale rang ki poshaak pehen rakhi hai atva uska mukh bhi kaale vastra se dakha hua hai jis kaaran uske neetro ke alava aur kuch dhikayi nahi de raha hai.
( I don't know, but that person is wearing a black dress and his face is covered with a red and a black cloth Because of which nothing is visible except his eyes. )
Everyone was surprised to see that person who suddenly came like a storm and stood in front of them. That person was wearing black colour clothes. That person's face was covered because of which that person's face was not visible to anyone.

Kulguru :- Kon ho tum ? Tumne Bina anumati ke dwandaangan main Pravesh karne ka dussahus bhi kaise kiya ? Kya tumhe gyaat nahi ki tumhare iss dussahus ke liye tumhe dhand prapt ho sakta hai.
( Who are you? How did you even dare to enter without permission ? Don't you know that you can be punished for this audacity of yours. )
Anger and threats were evident in his voice. That Mysterious Person Heard Everything But Was Still quiet. Dhritrashtra angrily got up from his seat and loudly said

Dhrithrashtra:- tum jo koi bhi ho apne parichay do. Yadhi tumhara prayojan hum main se kisiko kshati pahuchna hai tho main tumhe yeh bata dena chahata hoon ki hum kuru vanshi tumhe Aisa kadapi karne nahi denge. Isse pehle ki tum kuch karo main tumhe abhi issi kshan bandi bana lunga. Seniko bandi banalo isse.
( whosoever you are, introduce yourself. If your intention is to harm any of us, then I want to tell you that we Kuru clan will never allow you to do so. Before you do anything, I will make you a prisoner right now. Soldiers, catch this person and arrest him up. )
Bhishma who was looking at that warrior for a while. He didn't knew why but seeing that mysterious person he was not getting any negative vibes like he used to get after seeing Shakuni and when he heard Dhritarashtra's words, he got up from his place and went towards Dhritarashtra. Seeing Bhishma going towards Dhritarashtra, the Vidhur also started following him.