Mysterious Amyra / Sia

Kunti's Room

Kunti was lying on the bed unconsciously, Suddenly she started
regaining her consciousness. She was sweating badly. She didn't open her eyes. Looking at her, it seemed as if she was having a bad dream. She was dreaming about karn in her uncounciousness, suddenly a scene flashed in front of Kunti's eyes. The scene, when Arjun shot an arrow at Karn and how Karn's divine armor became visible to everyone and how that arrow went straight towards karn to hit but Karn's divine armor protected him and the arrow broke. She opened her eyes wide with fear and woke up worrying for him.

Kunti :- Karnnnnn....
tears welled up in their eyes. When Priyamvada heard Kunti's worried voice, she came near her bed to see weather she is okay or not. She saw that kunti's was looking tensed and scared.

Priyamvada :- Rajkumari shant hojaiye aur smaran kijiye ki aap kaha hai.
( Princess, calm down and remember where you are. )
Hearing this, when Kunti looked around, she came to know that she was in her room. She looked at Priyamvada and held her hand and said.

Kunti :- priyamvada Vo....Vo...Mera putr hai....Karn....Mera putra.
( Priyamvada he...he...is my son...Karn...my son. )
Priyamvada was understanding her situation but for now it was important to make kunti understand.

Priyamvada:- kon karn, main tho aapke panch putro ko he jaanti hoon.
( Karn ? Who ? I only know your five sons. )
Hearing this, Kunti looked at Priyamvada as if asking her whether you have lost your mind. She got down from the bed

Kunti :- yeh kya keh rahi ho tum ?
( what are you saying ? )

Priyamvada:- Yatharth keh rahi hoon main. Jagat bhi aapke paanch putr ko he jaanta hai jo kuru samraat pandu ke putr hai. Unh paancho ke alawa aur koi aapki santaan nahi hai.
( I am telling you the truth. The world also knows only your five sons, who are the sons of Kuru emperor Pandu. Apart from those five, you have no other children. )
Hearing this kunti's anger rosed up.

Kunti :- yeh kya pralaap kar rahi ho. Karn Mera putr hai. Swayam bhagwan suryanarayan ka prasaad hai.
( What are you saying ? Karn is my son. He is the blessing of Lord Suryanarayan himself. )
Priyamvada understood that Kunti become very emotional and hence she is not able to understand anything.

Priyamvada:- Jo pankh mor ke tan se juda hota hai vahi uska shringaar hota hai aur Jo pankh chut Gaya vo saaduo ke aasan ki dhul jaadne ke kaam aata hai.
( The feather that is separated from the peacock's body is its adornment and the feather that is left is used to dust the seat of the monks. )

Kunti :- Murkh ke bhaati baat mat Karo. Mor pankh tho kisike mastak ka mukut bhi ban sakta hai. Vo Mera putr hai. Uska adhikaar hai mujh par, itne varsho baad vo mere saamne aaya hai. Apni Mamta paane ke liye, sneha prapt karne ke liye, apna adhikaar maangne ke liye.
( Don't talk like a fool. Peacock feather can also become a crown on someone's head. He is my son. He has rights over me, after so many years he has come in front of me to get his mother's love and affection, to demand his rights. )

Priyamvada:- Kintu usse tho gyaat he nahi hai ki aap uski mata hai. Aap apne paanch putro ka vichaar kijiye, unke dukh ka vichaar kijiye. Yadhi samaaj, jaanega ki karn aapke vivah se purv janma putr hai. Tho uska samaan badega. Kintu aapke paanch putro ka uphaas hoga.
( But he doesn't even know that you are his mother. You think of your five sons, think of their sorrow. If the society will know that Karn is your son born before marriage. Then his respect will increase. But your five sons will be ridiculed. )

Kunti :- kisika vichaar nahi karna chahati main, balpan main jab karn roya hoga tho kis maa ne uske aashru poche honge, uske saare purane aashruo ka daag pochna hai mujhe. Apke Karn ke kesh main haath fer kar usse santvana dena chahati hoon main.
( I don't want to think about anyone, when Karn would have cried in childhood, which mother would have wiped his tears, I want to wipe all his old tears stains. I want to console my son by stroking his hair. )
Saying so she started crying badly.