The Decision ( Part 3 )

Next day Everyone in the palace was busy with the preparation of event. Even though they were busy with their work but they were thinking about yesterday's incident. Amyra's friends who were also helping Amyra's friends noticed something weird in their behaviour. Ahana thought something and looked at Piyush. Piyush who was doing some work suddenly looked at Ahana who was already looking at him. Ahana looked here and there and saw that everyone was busy and signed Piyush to come outside with Aarav. Piyush nodded his head and continued his work. Ahana who finished her work came out side the palace and was waiting for piyush and Aarav. Piyush and Aarav came out of palace and saw Ahana waiting for them. They came near her.

Aarav :- What happened ? Why did you call us out ?

Ahana :- Guys, don't you think something is wierd ? I mean something is not right. I think something happened or something is there which we don't know and neither anyone wants to tell us.

Piyush :- You are absolutely right Ahana. Even I noticed it. But what is that, that we don't know ?
All three of them started thinking. Suddenly something came in Piyush's mind. He immediately looked at Ahana and Aarav. Both of gave him a questionable look.

Piyush :- I think I know what must have happened

Ahana and Aarav :- What ??

Piyush :- Guys don't you remember Myra was tensed yesterday and told us the reason behind it. I think it is something related to that

Ahana :- Are you sure piyush ?

Piyush :- I think so

Aarav :- I think piyush is right. It is something related to that because in the morning everyone was present during pooja and breakfast time but myra's mom was not present there.

Piyush :- Even Myra was looking little sad and tensed.

Ahana :- Guys it's better if we go and talk to myra about this.
Piyush and Aarav nodded. All three of them went to meet Amyra in her room

Amyra's Room

Amyra was sitting in her room thinking about yesterday's incident. She knew that it is not easy to convence Rohini. Amyra wanted to talk with Rohini but she knew that Rohini won't listen if she is gonna talk about her decision. As Amyra was busy thinking about all this, a servant came inside her room and informed her that her friends has come to meet her. Amyra asked the servant to let her friends come inside. As soon as Ahana, Aarav and Piyush came inside, Ahana immediately went towards Amyra and asked

Ahana :- Myra, are you okay ? Did something happen yesterday. Everyone was looking so tensed and we didn't see Maharani Rohini today. Did something happened after we left your room ?

Amyra got up and looked at her friends who was looking at her worriedly. So she asked them to sit and told them everything that happened yesterday.

Piyush :- All this happened and you didn't even think it necessary to tell us

Amyra :- I am so sorry guys. I was about to tell you all but i was tensed and upset thinking about what happened yesterday that I forgot.

Aarav :- But if Maharani Rohini will not allow Amyra to go, then how will the purpose of her life be fulfilled. No guys we can't let this happen. We must do something. We have to change Maharani Rohini's mind. Guys let's go and talk to Maharani Rohini.
Aarav got up from his seat to go but Amyra stopped him by holding his hand and asked him to sit.

Amyra :- Aarav there is no use talking to Mom. Yesterday what I saw and heard from mom thinking about all that i don't think she will listen to any of us. I think for sometime we should leave her alone because now she is very angry and worried. Even if we try to make her understand it will piss off her so it's better we should give her sometime and let her anger cool down then i myself will try to talk to her.
Piyush who was looking at Amyra knew that she was very sad and tensed so he held her hand. Amyra looked at him