Family Time

In the Dining Room

At night Everyone in the place gathered in the dining area for dinner except Amyra and Krishna. Rohini, Devaki, Revati and Subhadra were serving the food. Vasudev was about to eat then he realised that Amyra and Krishna was not there. He asked Subhadra

Vasudev :- Putri, Kanha aur Sia kaha hai ? ( Putri, where is kanha and Sia ? )

Subhadra :- Hum gaye te uske kaksh main usse bulane ke liye. Kintu vo aapne kaksh main nahi thi. Hume laga ki vo apne mitro ke saath hogi isliye hum vaha se chale aaye aur Bharatshree ko tho humne sandhya se nahi dekha ( I went to her room to call her but she was not in her room. I thought she would be with her friends so I left from there and I haven't seen Bharatshree since evening )

Vasudev turned towards Ahana, Aarav and Piyush and asked them

Vasudev :- Kya Sia aur Krishna aap teeno saath te ? Tho abh vo kaha hai ? ( Was Sia and Krishna was with you three ? Then were are they now ? )

Piyush :- Hume nahi pata. Vo dono humare saath nahi te ( We don't know. They were not with us )

Ahana :- Ha, sandhya ko jab humlog myra se milne uske kaksh main gaye te tho vo vaha nahi thi. Hume laga ki vo itne varsho baad aap sab se mili hai tho vo aap sab ke sath hogi ( Yes, when we went to meet Myra in her room in the evening, she was not there. We thought she met you all after years so she might be with you all )

Aarav :- Ho sakta hai ki Myra aur Bhrata Krishna ek saath ho aur agar bhrata Krishna usske saath hai tho hume chinta nahi karni chahiye ( May be Myra and brother Krishna are together and if brother Krishna is with her then we should not worry )

Rohini :- Kintu ve dono ja kaha sakte hai vo bhi iss samay ( But where they both can go ? )

Balram knew that Krishna must have took her with him. Meanwhile Rohini turned towards a servant who was just standing behind her and said

Rohini :- Jao aur jakar dekho ki Kanha aur Rajkumari Sia kaha hai ( Go and see where is Kanha and Rajkumari Sia )

Dasi :- Jo aagya Rajmata ( As you say Rajmata )
As the servant was about to go Amyra and Krishna came in the dining room.

Krishna :- Hum dhundh ne ki koi avashakta nahi hai Ma. Hum dono yaha hai ( No need to search us mother. We are here )

Saying he came inside the room holding Amyra's hand. As soon as they entered everyone look at Amyra's attire little surprised. Except her three friends and Krishna. When Ahana came here they saw her wear many different clothes of kalyug but they never saw her wearing shorts. No one told anything as they new that Amyra is comfortable in those clothes and one should only wear those clothes which makes them feel comfortable. Vasudev smiled looking at Amyra and said

 Vasudev smiled looking at Amyra and said