The bond between siblings

Shishupaal had a little smile on his face. He was surprised by his own behavior. He could not understand how his anger subsided on seeing Amyra. He understood that there is something in her that makes her different from others. He understood One thing that no matter how hard he tried, he can never hate Amyra even if he wanted to. So he made up his mind that he would treat her nicely like a good brother and would always protect her. He made it a point that no matter how much anger and enmity he may have towards Krishna and Balram But he won't let it affect Amyra. Even amyra had a smile on her face. Earlier she felt that she could not change Shishupala's behavior. She thought that she would not give up without trying once. She knew that even though she made Shishupala understand and there is a slight change in his behavior but somewhere she knew that Shishupala's behavior cannot be changed completely, that too so soon. But she will still try to put an end to all the misconceptions about Krishna and Balrama which was in Shishupala's mind. She knew that if she did not succeed in changing his view and attitude towards Krishna and Balram, then consequences would be dire. According to the story of Mahabharata Shishupala was born with three eyes and four arms. Suddenly a voice came out of the heaven Voice (Akashvaani) that this child's extra arms and extra eyes shall vanish when a certain person puts the child on his lap. He will die by the hands of that same person. One day Krishna came to visit his cousin who was an infant, he placed the child on his lap and suddenly the extra eye and arms disappeared, which shocked everyone they got little happy but their happiness didn't stay for too long because suddenly they remembered what the voice from heaven had told them. Whatever happened that moment was an indication that Shishupala's death was destined at the hands of Krishna. Shishupala's mother Shrutsarva persuaded her nephew Krishna, that he would pardon his cousin Shishupala for a hundred offences. Amyra did not want one of her brother to die at the hands of another.

Shishupaal smilingly looked at Amyra. He looked into her green hazel eyes which looked so innocent. He made her sit on the sofa and sat next to her. Amyra didn't say anything but she was looking at him with a little smile on her face. Shishupaal wanted to say something but he was feeling Little hesitant, his eyes was moving here and there. For the first time in his life he was hesitant to talk with someone nicely. He always behaved rudely with others, insulted them, said harsh words. He realized that it is so easy to hurt someone, hate someone. But it is very difficult to accept our mistake and rectify it. He Cleared his throat and said

Shishupaal :- hume kshama kar do. Hum tumhe kshati pahuchane ka prayatna nahi kar rahete. Hum tho keval Krishna aur Balram ko......
( Please forgive me. I was not trying to harm you. I just wanted that Krishna and Balram to..... )
He was about to say something further but then stopped himself looking at Amyra's eyes which was looking at him innocently. So he tried to change the topic and said

Shishupaal :- Acha yeh batao kya tumne Hume kshama kiya ?
( Ok tell me have you forgiven me ? )

Amyra :- hum aapki choti behen hai. Aap humse kshama mat maangiye aur yadhi aapko humare liye kuch karna hai tho keval itna kar dijiye ki aapke aur humare brataho ke madhya jo bhi bhraanti hai usse dur kar dijiye.
( I am your younger sister. don't apologize to me And if you want to do something for me, then just do this much to clear the confusion that exists between you and my behavior. )
Shishupaal got little irritated and was about to get up. Amyra held his hands tightly.

Shishupaal :- tum baar baar ek he baat ko kyun dohrarahi ho. Tumhe humse kuch aur chahiye tho Bina sankoch ke puchlo kitnu yeh..
( Why are you repeating the same thing again and again. If you want something else from me then ask without hesitation but this.....)

Amyra :- eshwar ne hume Bina maange itna sab kuch de Diya hai, hume kisi bhi vastu ki awashakta nahi hai. Humare Mann main abh keval ek icha hai ki aapke aur humare bratao ke madhya jo bhi bhraanti hai vo dur hojaye. Hume tho yeh he samj nahi aah raha hai ki yeh bhraanti aap logo ke madhya aayi kaise.
( God has given me so much without asking, I do not need anything. I have only one wish in my heart that whatever confusion exists between you and my brothers should go away. I am not able to understand how this misconception came between you people. )