1

I think I made their parents name.It's my story so I wouldn't know Paxley's parents name.

~~

"Gus!" One of Gusion's friends called him,he was wearing a blue shirt and black pants.Eyes blue like deep ocean and white blonde hair. "Maybe he was still sleeping?"His other friend said more like a question, his hair was black and wearing a red shirt and had a black mask. I don't know what color of his eyes is.

"Maybe."The curly long haired boy answered.Black shirt and a blue scarf in his right shoulder it was hanging like a towel.

The three of them are in front of Gusion's house.they waited just like seconds.Until the door opened.

"Gus! What to-Oh,where's your brother?"

"I believe he is still sleeping, gentlemen."Gusion's brother said.

"Don't speak so formally,it's weird for you to talk like that."Lancelot said sassily,flipping his hair.
The three only looked at lance in a bore face.
Aamon sighs as he let them in.
The four of them went into the kitchen.

"So who will cook?"Alucard ask

"Why don't you do it?"Hayabusa pointed at Alucard.

"I don't know how to cook,you idiot."

"Do you guys want To cook or burn my kitchen?"Aamon asked giving the three boys a death glare.

"You know how to cook,right?"Lancelot asked back to Aamon who was avoiding Lancelot's stare.

"Gusion is the only one who can cook the best."Aamon mentioned.

It was true though, Gusion is the only one who can cook the best in their squad.

"Right.Why don't you wake him up,Aamon?"

Aamon rolled his eyes leaving the kitchen heading to Gusion's room.Aamon opened the door and saw Gusion holding a picture of a familiar face.Aamon always witnessed this, He's already used to it but it's making him tired.

"Get up or else I'll tear that every pictures you have."He threatened as Gusion gulped hardly getting up as he exit his room with Aamon following him.

"Oh you guys are here?"Gusion asked ruffling his hair messily as he yawned.

"Can you cook a breakfast for us!"Alucard exclaimed.

"No."

"It's not a question,it's a command."Hayabusa said as Gusion groaned."fine,fine."Gusion finally agreed getting the frying pan inside the kitchen cabinets.

He took Five eggs,green onions and oil.
He took the spatula from kitchen hanging tools.

He break the five eggs and cut the green onions into pieces before mixing them.
He turned on the gas stove and place the frying pan on the top of light flames.
Adding the oil waiting it to be hot a little.
Before putting the eggs with onions.
Noticing that he was focused on his cooking.Yes Gusion has passion on cooking.

Forgetting that his friends are there watching him cook.
After cooking the omelette.
He place them on plate.

"Do you want a ketchup?"He asked them getting the ketchup from the counter.

"Sure"The four of them said in unison.

Gusion only nodded as he put a ketchup in the omelette.

"Don't you guys be greedy."Gusion said softly heading to his room to change.

"Alright."Lancelot answered as they eat their delicious breakfast.

--Time skip--(School gate)

The five boys headed to their school and you can hear the fangirls screaming their name,and other boys are jealous.