23

--

3rd Person's POV

Just a family in the house,on the outside was peaceful with neighborhoods not un-

"Clausion!No! Don't ruin my suit!"Before the young Paxley could grab it,His suit were already ruined by his daughter,who were infront of their closet.

"Grimm!come here!you haven't finished bathing yet!"His husband who was chasing Grimm down their hallways.

Well their other two children was sitting on their couch and behaving while watching their favorite television show.

The two sigh literally done but this is what they want and they're thankful for it.

🏘️🗝️

Gusion was about to feed Clausion but suddenly she throw the plate right directly into his face making him sigh.

"I want Mama!"She cried out as Gusion got up groaning as he wiped his face before back hugging his husband who was cooking in the kitchen.

Claude only chuckled, whispering sweets words into his husband's ears who was upset.

🏘️🗝️

Claude was watering their garden as he heard a cry from their house,he quickly went inside and he saw Grint was crying because Gration was drawing his face.

"Oh Gosh..."He went to his two sons as he carry Grint,putting him down in the couch before carrying Grint walking towards the bathroom to wash Grint's face.

After washing he scold the two but more like softly.Gusion was not here today,he had a work.So like he's with his kids, babysitting them.Grimm and Clausion were asleep and as for Gration and Grimm they were playing their toys.

Not until Gration found something unnecessary in their toys.
Gration showed it to his Mama as Claude widen his eyes choking,a blush crept up onto his face.He quickly grabbed it,hiding it behind his back.

"G-gration, it's for mama,okay?Go play with your brother."He said as his son nodded as he went to his brother.

Claude looked at it nervously,gulping as he went inside their room.

🏘️💞

He gasped covering his mouth with his hand feeling the toy inside of him.

It's been a month since he felt this due to his pregnancy,Claude told Gusion that if he already born their children,He prohitid their sex for months because somehow Claude was having a hard time to walk sometimes and Gusion was really not happy about it but still accept it because he respect his husband decisions.

Moaning Gusion's name loudly and he should be thankful that he made his children fall asleep,he
Grip the bedsheet tightly while pleasuring himself with the dildo,doing it fastly before he could slow down ,he heard their door opened and he saw his husband,standing their before untying his necktie sexily and walk towards Claude as he whispered into his ear.

"You should've called me."Taking out the dildo from Claude's hole,he let out a small gasp,placing the both of his hands on Gusion's shoulders.

"Ahhh~Gus~"Letting out a shaky breath,Gusion kiss and bit his neck.

And that goes on.

I'm sorry I'm too lazy to write a smut besides I'm not good at it.

💝💘

"Wake up,kids! you're gonna be late for your school!"Claude shouted down the kitchen,he was wearing an apron and a paddle in his hand.he was cooking and preparing lunchbox for their kids.

"Good morning,Mama!"Clausion went to her Mama kissing his cheeks.
Claude smiled as he nodded.

She went to the table sitting down as she waits the food to finish.
Not a long minutes,the three boys arrived before sitting down in their seat.

"Good morning,Mama."They said in unison smiling widely because they can't wait for their first day in highschool.

He smiled back at them as he place the foods in the table before Gusion arrived wearing his suit.

"Good morning,my love."Gusion kissed his cheeks making Claude chuckled before they take their sits and eat their breakfast.

With that after Their breakfast the kids say goodbye's to their parents and Gusion went to his work and Claude was in his house and gotta spend time with his friends when he's all alone.

-END

Okay I'm not good at this but Happy new year!💝

Words:709