8

----

3rd person's POV

Claude was sitting in their table with his friends who were eating their lunch while Claude was not eating his because he has no appetite.

Not until someone sat infront of him making Guinevere move slightly to the left to make Gusion sat beside her as she raised her eyebrows.

Claude's friends were looking at Gusion who only stared at Claude and smiled while holding the lunch box placing it on the table before opening it.

"Baby,I heard from one of your friend that you haven't eat anything since earlier.Why?Did someone bothered my baby? I'll not allow you to go with your next subject with an empty stomach,okay?so eat up."

Claude could only stare at him flustered as he blink twice thinking that maybe this is a dream.

So he slap himself making Gusion frowned.

"Why did you you slap yourself,baby?let me check your face."Gusion then check Claude's face as he held it softly before removing his hands from his baby's face.

Claude's face got even redder as he tried himself not to laugh because of Gusion making him flustered like this.

"Is something wrong or do you want me to feed you?"

Gusion asked as he smiled slightly before grabbing the spoon as he lift his hand to Claude's lips as Claude ate it grabbing the spoon from Gusion quickly while blushing.

Gusion could only chuckled as he ruffled Claude's hair as he stood up.

"Eat well,baby boy."He smirked before leaving a flustered Claude and his friends laughing their ass off because of making their stomachs got butterflies.

-END

Cringed 😬😔🤩

Words:284