12

--

🚌💨

3rd Person's POV

"Yes!it's camping time!"The ginger exclaimed pumping her hands up as her crew look at her in amusement.

She really is shameless,ey?

They were outside the campus and infront of them were students gathering,chatting while entering the bus for camping tonight.

"Calm down Guin,We all know that you're excited...now come on!we should head inside the bus now."Cecilion said as he went inside while the crew followed him.

As the crew were inside the bus Claude was finding his seat number and as he saw it.

"Oh looks like we are seatmate,as expected."Claude turned around and saw his friend.

Aurelius smiled at him.

Claude smiled back before sitting down nearby the window as Aurelius sat down next to him.

As the bus drove away from their campus,A moment later. Claude felt that he was tired so he took his headphone and his phone as he started to listen to the music before falling alseep.

🚌💨

Claude woke up feeling his head into someone else shoulder and not Aurelius.

He looked to the person and saw his Famous crush who was scrolling through his phone probably on something.

Taking his headphone From his ear.

Claude's face flushed before fixing his face as he pulled away from Gusion's shoulder who noticed him sitting and not laying his head anymore onto his shoulder.

'Gosh it's so embarrassing.'He scolded himself covering his face with his hands.

"You finally woke up,Baby."Gusion looked at him placing his phone in his lap.

He smiled warmly at Claude who was still covering his face.

"Don't look at me...I'm Ugly."He mumbles looking away.

"Don't say that, you're absolutely breathtaking!"He said as his frown from his face faded away before replacing it into a sweet smile.

"R-really?"Claude hesitate to asked while blushing as he remove his hands from his face finally looking at Gusion.

"Yeah."he answered.

Staring at each other's eyes,Claude flinch hearing his phone buzzed as he opened it.

And when he saw his notifications spamming through his phone,his eyes widen and blushing furiously.

In the instagram,it's a photo of Claude who was sleeping in his shoulder and it's says in the caption.'My baby is so Cute🥺,Rest well baby."

"He's cute!I want him!"

"He was lucky to have Gusion."

"Can't believe it! My favorite ship finally sailed😌!"

"He's handsome and it's bad thing that he's not straight 😔."

This and that a lot of comments about them,Claude looked up to Gusion who was smiling at him.

"What?"He asked.