4

--
Claude's POV

"Claude..."I heard a soft whisper on my ear before they shouted while I was sleeping in my desk.

"CLAUDE!"

I suddenly jolted up looking at the person who shouted.

"Guinevere?"

The British girl sigh.

"Class is over... it's time to go home!"
She said waving her hands lazily before placing them on her hips.

"What?!already?"I said looking at my desk and I was thankful that my things were already fixed.

I fiddled my fingers nervously and Guinevere notices it and she asked worriedly.

"What happened Claude?Is something bothering you? You've been space out through the whole day...and now why are you panicking?are you okay?"

"It's just I'm a little bit nervous."

She raised a brow at me not getting from what I'm saying to her.

"Little bit?your hands are literally ice cold!
I know you are stressed now but tell me what's wrong!"She demanded holding my hands as she smiled worriedly.

"You know... Gusion."I mumbled.

"What did he do?Did he hurt you?She asked angrily a vein pop out from her skin.

I shook my head violently.

"No no no ,not that...Gusion said that his parents wanted to meet me...so they called for a dinner... tonight."
I bit my bottom lip as I said those words with a nervous tone.

"Isn't that great?! Woow! Going to meet the soon to be in laws,huh?"She teased me while smirking removing her hand from mine.

"Guin...what if they don't like me?what if they tell him to break up with me?and they're more richer than us and I'm just a normal middle class boy!"I pouted earning a groaned from her.

"Oh Gosh! This boy~you didn't even meet them and you are judging them already!?"She chuckled before continuing her words.

"Think positive boy! And I'm sure they will like you!"She smiled.

"Claude you are a good student...All teachers likes you..You are talented,you are kind and blah blah blah...I can't believe I am praising you right now!"When we heard our friend's voice and acted he was throwing up, Guinevere rolled her eyes smacking his head.

"Oh please,Just shut up Aurelius!"

"Yah!You guys are not helping."I only giggled.

"Chillax,Claude~Gusion will be on your side,right? So no worries!"
Aurelius said winking at me

"And make sure you wear a light coloured suit okay?"

I sigh getting up from my seat grabbing my bag below on my desk.

"And wait?Do you have any suits?"
I only shook my head as she asked.

"Yeah...we forgot that your closet is full of Normal clothes!"Aurelius rolled his eyes.

"Hey I'm offended!"Claude frowned at Aurelius who was giving him a look.

"I don't care if you're offended! And we are going to the mall!"Guinevere joined in grabbing their hands before saying.

"I'm going to do magic in you tonight!"

---

"Uhmm...no...go change."

"Yah!Guin...this is the 12th suit...I'm tired I can't do-

"You better go change,we have so many things to buy and I need to get you ready before 8...now go shoo shoo."She pushed me towards the Changing room.