9

Modern au

-----

Claude's POV

I was minding my own business not until I saw my crush arrived and seated in his seat that I kept teasing and bothering.

So I went to him sitting next to him as I poke his cheeks.

His gaze suddenly shift towards me but softly as I smiled cheekily removing my finger from his cheeks.

"What?"He asked with his tired voice which I scrunch my nose softly.

"Why being a moody?"

He rolled his eyes as he leaned down in his desk.

"Stop bothering me,I'm tired so go away."
When he suddenly said that it made my heart shattered.

I sigh as I nodded.

Fine if that's what you really want.

So I quietly leave and Sit back to my seat before the teacher arrives.

----

"Hey why the sad face,Cloudy?"My cousin asked as he nudge me.

"Nothing."He only glares at me as he smack my head,well not that really hard.

"Nothing my foot.You fool why do you look like a lost dog that have been dumped by an owner."He said as he scrolled down something in his phone.

"You're right,I'm a dog that got dumped but by someone not an owner."I said weakly laying down in his lap.
Not until he jolted making me flinch a little.

"Isn't this your crush?"he lowered his phone to show it to me.

As I saw it I only frowned.It showed a picture of Gusion and Lesley that they look like in a date.

"Yeah and?"

He scoffs placing his phone beside him.

"That's all you gotta say?"

Well what can I say?
That's his childhood best friend,Lesley Vance.
They're close after all isn't that obvious that's why they're childhood best friends but more like in school they are called lovers.
I shouldn't be jealous cause it's not like we were dating or anything.tsk I hate for feeling like this.

My thoughts were Interrupted by my stupid cousin.

"Earth to cloudy?"

"Y-yeah?"

He looked at me worriedly.
"That's why you look so sad."

"That's not the reason but okay."I said I left him waving lazily at him.

Not knowing what will happen on the next day.

---

"Claude!"I turned around and saw Guinevere running towards me as she grabbed my wrist making me confused.

What's wrong with her?

As we stopped I saw a lot of fangirls shouting as I groaned.

"And what do you want me do with it?"I look at her asking but she just smiled at me.

This bitch.

She pushed me toward the crowd and I first noticed that my cousin was here.

"Xborg what the hell are you doing here?"
I asked with wide eyes,did he just transfer into my school?

He only chuckled as he hugged me.

"Well I came here for you-"he said as leaned towards my ears before releasing the hug.