13

----
3rd Person's POV

Closing his windows and curtains turning off the light from the ceiling as he turn on his color led lights in the walls before sitting down in his bed as he turn on the big television,watching the live concert of his favorite group.

He was currently eating his snacks and shouting when the live started.
He's lucky his parents weren't home and Kimmy his sister, she's with her girlfriend hanging out with her.

When the video shows that his idol sang his part in the song,Claude even shouted more as he blush.

Gege KELEG yern?!

After 2 hours of watching the live concert he turn off the television as he laid down opening his phone and saw his notifications spamming his phone.

7:09
'$0$$ bitz'

Guinevere:"Did you guys already watch their live concert!?"

Aurelius:"of course,You can't call us $0$$ for nothing."

Cecilion:"He's got a point.I'm already starting."

Guinevere:"I know,I know."

Chou:"Then why asked??"

Guinevere:"Oh shut up!"

Granger:"Guys I'm going to the coffee shop later after the live concert, who's gonna come with me?"

All:"Me!"

Granger:"As expected."

Guinevere:"Btw why Claude isn't online yet?"

Granger:"Don't worry,he's probably watching right now and maybe he'll catch with us later."

Guinevere:"Right! Oh it's staring now! Have fun!"

All:"Yeah.."

After reading all their chats he sighed getting up from his bed before changing his clothes.

As he left his house,he started to walk around because he was too lazy to drive a car.

He finally arrived at his destination and saw his friends their talking.

So he walk towards them sitting beside Granger.

"You're finally here Claude."

Claude smirked sipping his drink that they ordered for him, it's a good timing it's still cold.

They are really sure are true friends.

They started to talk some you know,their idols or anything they want to talk about!

Claude was frowning as he stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going?"Chou was the first one to notice him standing up so the whole crew looked at him.

"I'm hungry..."He said heading to the cashier.

"That bitch..."Chou cursed rolling his eyes while Guinevere chuckled eating the cookies.

"Let him be...you know him."Guinevere shake her head as she started to read through her book and yes it's a bl book.