11

---

3rd Person's POV

"Claude,Honey! I'm home!"The assassin yelled closing the door behind him as he toss his bag away to the couch.

When he doesn't hear anything from Claude's cheery voice who was greeting him like he always do.

Gusion frowned rubbing his neck before going to the kitchen,to the bathroom,to the room even in the balcony but it seems Claude had disappeared.

Gusion's worried grew wider as he clutch his hair in frustration.

"Fuck Claude,where are you?"he rubbed his face nonchalantly before hearing the sniffing sounds coming from their closets.

He walk towards to it before opening the closet door and when he opens it he saw his husband there,crying with a hoodie his face was facing the wall.

Gusion immediately goes to him hugging him.

"What are you doing here?"He whispered as he felt Claude's forehead was hot.

He quickly pulled away before carrying Claude like a bride style,placing him in their bed.

"You're sick,baby...why didn't you tell me?"Gusion asked worried as he saw Claude's eyes were puffy and red obviously from crying.

"And why are you crying? Who made you cried?"He ask again but Claude averted his stare from him pouting.

"You're busy...so I ca-"

"Even if I'm busy,you should call me."Gusion said softly as he stand up.

"Alright...I have to make a porridge so you..."he walk toward their study table as he grab the laptop before walking towards Claude who was sitting.

"You should watch while I prepared for your porridge,okay?"He said opening the laptop as he search through the movies for Claude to watch.

He patted Claude's head as Claude smiled softly.

Thanking God that he had such a caring and sweet husband.

Gusion then headed to the kitchen of course to make some porridge for his husband who was sick.

While Claude watched his favorite movie for like 67th times,
yes this is his 67th times to watch.

Not a long minutes,Gusion finally arrived at their room with a porridge,water and a medicine.

Claude suddenly took the blanket and covered his whole body.

Only for Gusion to frowned knowing his husband won't drink this bitter medicine.

"Fine... you'll only eat the porridge."He said placing the porridge in their bedside table.

The thief peek through the blanket not trusting Gusion in his words but still eat the porridge.

After Claude ate he quickly watched his second favorite movie.

Gusion who took out the medicine from the plastic small bottle before placing the medicine into his mouth as he grabbed the chin of Claude softly while earning a confused face from his thief husband.

Gusion leaned down opening his mouth as Claude who was stunned as he felt Gusion's teeth bitting into his lip as Claude open his mouth while Gusion place the medicine in Claude's mouth with his tongue. Claude's eyes widen feeling the medicine in his mouth.

Gusion pulled away smiling satisfyingly while Claude blush and covering his face with his hands not feeling the butter medicine in his mouth but more like he ta-yeah no I'm not gonna continue that.

Gusion offered him the water who still look satisfied.

"Idiot... you'll get sick too."Claude mumbled while blushing as he grabbed the water drinking it before placing it in the bedside table.

"It's okay,I don't mind getting sick if it's only from you."

Gusion Chuckled joining his husband in the bed pulling the covers over them.

"Let's watched a new movie."He suggested as Claude nodded leaning his head into his husband's shoulder,before Gusion played the new movie that he search earlier.

-END

:)))

Words:609