14

---

3rd Person's POV

Claude was currently texting his project partner right now,while laying in his bed,he was all alone in home.

His parents were on a vacation and his sister,she is with her friends going to sleepover.

It was afternoon and Claude was frowning,getting up from his bed before heading to the kitchen.

He took the milk from the refrigerator and drank it.

He wiped his mouth as his phone bing a notification,taking his phone from the table and open it.

Gusion:"I won't be too long."

Claude:"I know.Take care<3"

Gusion:"<3"

Claude giggled before putting his phone down the table taking the little grape as he ate it.

⛈️☔

It was now raining heavily from the outside and Claude was just playing games from his Nintendo switch.

It has been only 5 minutes and Gusion didn't arrived yet maybe because of the heavy rain.

He was cold but at this point he was wearing a jacket but it didn't warm him up.

He pouted placing down his Nintendo switch as his ears perked up hearing the doorbell ring.

He immediately went to the door opening it widely and there he saw Gusion,soaking wet.

He giggled grabbing Gusion's wrist as he let him in.

"Why didn't you bring an umbrella or hoodie?"He asked making Gusion sat in the couch.

He walked towards to the cabinet opening it as he took the towel before closing the cabinet door.

He went back to Gusion who was staring at him for the whole time.

Claude smiled slightly as he started to rub and wipe Gusion's hair.

Gusion was still staring at him,so Claude stop noticing Gusion's stare.

"Why are you staring at me like that?Do I have something at my face?"

"Yes,beauty."Claude's face heat up before shoving the towel into Gusion's face.

"You're so corny..."He mumbled while Gusion laughed as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist making his boyfriend sat in his lap.

"And you're cute..."He said kissing Claude's Forehead.

Claude place his hands in Gusion's neck staring into his eyes.

Gusion leaned in closing the gap between them but Claude looked away getting up from Gusion's lap.

Gusion groaned a frown expression plastered in his face.

"You should change first and then we'll have to-"

"Se-"

Claude quickly covered Gusion's mouth his eyes widen as he heave a soft sigh.

"-Make our project."
Claude continued his sentence glaring softly at Gusion.

Giving his clothes to Gusion he head inside to his room.

He closed his door behind him cupping his red tomato cheeks.

'Gosh that was close.'

Yes they started dating but whenever Gusion was closed to him,he can't help himself but being flustered all the time,he was shy due to the close contacts whenever Gusion hold his hands or kiss him in the lips,he is not himself.

"Baby,I'm done.So can we start now?"
Gusion asked behind the door as Claude open the door.

"Start what?"

Gusion smirked leaning closely to Claude while his arm was leaning the wall beside him.

"You already forgot?"

C

laude blushed walking backwards.

"R-right,Our project."Claude immediately walk towards his study table before grabbing their requirements for their projects.

Gusion smirked slightly as he entered his boyfriend's room closing the door.

Just that they started to work on their projects and they'd finished it.

Gusion was too quick to give Claude a kiss in his lips before leaving while laughing.

Claude only gaped touching his lips, flustered again as he closed the door.
Starting to jump, punching his pillows ,while shouting in joy.

-END

OKAY,BYE-BYE

Words:615