17.1

---
3rd Person's POV

Classroom field with students chattering loudly and the young brunette was flirting with the blonde Ponytail girl.

He was sitting infront of her desk while she was just looking at him telling him that she's not interested in him.

But his head was hard as rock,he was a knuckle head,he didn't stop so instead he keep flirting.

"Can you stop Claude?"The blonde Ponytail girl irritatedly said scratching the back of her neck.

"No."He said chuckling as he felt something vibrated in his back.

Jolting slightly so she wouldn't notice it his Shakey hands was covering his mouth while slightly widening his eyes.

And not to his luck Fanny did notice this,She looked at him weirdly and worried at the same time.

"H-hey are you okay?"She asked seeing Claude leaned his palm down her desk,still covering his mouth.

Claude nodded his head rapidly as he felt it got increased,he closed his eyes as his face wore a worried expression.

She just stand there first time seeing Claude like this.Did Claude do drugs or something to make him like this? No he didn't it's just something down in his back.

Claude felt that something in his back died down but could still feel the vibration lightly.

He was catching his breath as he looked at Fanny removing his hand from his mouth trying to stand but lost his balance luckily Fanny was there to catch his arms.

"Are you sure?Look at you, you're not okay!"She exclaimed as she smacked his shoulder making him groan.

She dragged them towards the door and head to the infirmary.

She took him inside as Claude look at him confused making him sat in the bed.

"Why are we here?"He asked feeling his back was aching.

She looked at him grabbing some medicine from the small cabinet before walking towards him.

Giving the medicine,he took it still looking at her.

"You look like you were sick and you're face was all red too."She answered giving him the worried as he grab it before drinking the medicine.

Well he's not sick but he still took the medicine so it wouldn't be obvious that he was feeling something down in his back.

"Y-yeah thank you."He mumbled as she nodded.

"By the way I gotta leave you here I have something to do."She said waving her hand before leaving the infirmary.

He sigh rubbing down in his back feeling someone was staring at him.He looked up and there he was,standing leaning against the frame door and was holding his phone.

"Gusion?What are you doing here?"Gusion smirked before pressing something in his phone.

Claude let out a gasp widening his eyes feeling the vibration down in his back but it was more deep.

"G-gus~Stop~."He moaned covering his mouth again as he closed his eyes while his eyebrows were knitted together.

Gusion raise his eyebrow as he look at Claude wearing his poker face.

"Stop?"

Claude nodded as Gusion scoff pressing it high in his phone making Claude Shaked his head rapidly clutching the bedsheet that was beside him while muffling a small moan that was covering his mouth.