25

--
3rd Person's POV

Another day of bad day and another day of the classmates bullying the nerd.

They bumped into as he sigh getting his books from the floor before getting up,meeting the chocolate eyes of someone that he knows but quickly looks away before heading to his classroom.

After class,He went to the library hiding from his bully,if only he can only break their hands and legs.Oops did he think of that?but due to the school rules,he couldn't do that but if they're being too far,then boom he had no choice.

And again he met his eyes again.
"Hi?"

"What?"He answered grumpily, closing the book that he was holding.

"Uhmm...it's just a you look lonely?"The bad boy said pointing at him.

"I like being lonely, thanks for asking."

"No...I mean is...I don't know...I just wanted to be friends with you..."

The nerd was silent before opening his book again reading it.

"Fine, we'll be friends but make sure your fans won't see us together."

The bad boy beamed at the nerd's words before nodding as he left the nerd.Well I gotta tell ya that he's not that really bad,he's just pretending and The nerd too,he was secretly a famous Mafia.

With that a months they got to know at each other,the bad boy knew that the nerd was a good guy and the nerd also knew that the bad boy was never been bad,but also he can be bad boy at bed.

And that's what they're doing right now,Gusion bit Claude's neck sucking it hardly giving it a full of lovebites before Kissing Claude's lips passionately.their tongues lingering at each other and saliva sharing.

As he pinch Claude's pink nipple hardly before continuing what he did.

Just that they still went on.

The next day,Gusion was in his locker and a new look,not in his nerd look anymore,he took his eye contacts and he's wearing a black earrings on the both of his ears.
The students stared at him in shock as if he was a new gangster in school.

He sigh not liking the stares from him.
But thankful of it because someone appears with his crew behind his back.
And he met his eyes again but now,Gusion smirked before heading to the classroom.He didn't have to pretend as a nerd before.He can be himself now.

Claude blush a little as they walk past him, hopefully his friends didn't saw his secret boyfriend smirked.The fans notice something in his neck and that made him worried,he rubbed the back of his neck trying to explain what happened but his fans were trying giving him I don't know medicines?

Claude heave a sigh before feeling a slender fingers touch his aching neck as he felt a scarf that was purple.He look up and saw his secret boyfriend giving him a soft gaze before giving him a smirk,taking his leave.

Leaving all the fans and his friends shock due to their moment,maybe they really have to keep it a secret.

-END

...lmao fr fr istg😭

Words:531