18.2

---

3rd Person's POV

The grilling sound could be heard from the kitchen while listening to the music in the speaker.

While Wearing an apron as he finally finished the food that he cooked for him and his husband.

Serving the food in the table and after that turning off the music as he heard their doorbell ringed.

He tilted his head confused who would visit their house at this time , he remembered that his parents were on business trip and his parents in laws were with them.

It was school weekends and his brother in law is on with his friends while his sister was having a live selling on her own.

He went to the door as he opened it.

His eyes widen and saw his friends there and Gusion's friends along with his brother in law.

"Sorry, I tried."Aamon said with his poker face.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a head resting in shoulder.

Their friends were shocked and jaw dropping,Aamon who only lift up Aurelius' jaw.

Gusion looked up and saw their friends.He blink twice before looking at Claude.

"Oh."

'Crap!'Claude thought wanting to smack himself for not removing Gusion from his waist.

💯

"What?!You guys are already married?!"Guinevere shouted still can't believe from what she heard.

"Why didn't you tell us?"Aurelius asked sitting comfortably.

"Well...I don't know where to start but we had to keep it a secret because our parents told us,so..."Claude answered while holding Gusion's hand who was sitting next to him.

"Alright,then...let's just let this go...I don't want Guinevere to start a fight nor bicker here."Cecilion said calmly.

Guinevere only glares at her friend while pouting,Lesley only chuckled hugging her girlfriend, comforting her.

"Then should we bring our bags here?"Alucard asked Gusion smiling slightly.

"Right...right."Gusion nodded as he look at Claude who was giving him a glare.

The crew then went outside getting their bags from the car trunks as they headed back inside.

"Why didn't you tell me that they're having a sleepover here?"Claude whispered glaring at Gusion.

Gusion gulp nervously a bead of sweat form in his fore head.

"I-I can explain."he whispered back but Claude only stand up ignoring Gusion.

"You're sleeping with them tonight and I'm sleeping with them."He coldly said before heading to the kitchen.

💤

"Okay, that's enough we should sleep now,we have to go somewhere tomorrow morning."Granger said while putting his guitar case carefully nearby the door.

They all are in big guest room which made them fit in that room.

The crew all whined before they went to sleep.Claude who didn't close his eyes yet.

He let out a soft sigh before getting up leaving the guest room.
He went to the living room as he turn on the tv lowing the volume,sitting down in the couch.

While he was watching he felt an arms wrapped around his shoulders feeling his husband's breathe into his neck.

Claude looked up and suddenly Gusion smashed his lips into Claude.

Pulling away he smiled licking his lips.Claude only blushed while giving a glare at Gusion.

Yes he was upset.Upset that Gusion didn't asked for his permission.

"I'm sorry."He mumbled before sitting down beside Claude who was looking from him.

"What did i-"He was interrupted by pulling his waist, Resting Gusion's head to his shoulder.

"Am I forgiven?"He asked giving a few kisses to Claude's neck who was hiding his small smile.

"Am I?"He repeated as he bit his neck hardly making Claude Gasp a little.

Claude whipped his head to look at Gusion who already pulled away and was looking at him smirking.

"Still no."He said sternly as he went to the guest room that he was sleeping for tonight while touching his neck and felt that there was mark.

He groaned laying down in the bed pulling the covers in him still holding his neck to cover it.

While Gusion was still there sitting as he sigh turning off the television before going back to the another guest room.

I guess it will took Claude a days to keep ignoring Gusion.

-END

EYY that was not good,I guess?

Words:718