20

--

3rd Person's POV

A Christmas songs could be heard from the Paxley's Households,a cheery voice yelped as Claude open his gift that his boyfriend gave him and their families looking at the two lovebirds.

A Christmas tree displayed next to the couple and Christmas lights hanging on the window and everywhere in where they hanged it.

Taking out his gift from the gift box,he smiled softly,seeing the red scarf and a necklace with it.

Gusion took it with care placing the necklace in Claude's neck before placing the Scarf.Oh boi,how can they see the necklace though, nevermind that!

Claude notice something beside the scarf that was wrapped by it.

His hand reached it tilting his head, confused why a circle thing would be in his scarf hanging next to his scarf.

"Will..."
He looked up to Gusion and saw his lover was unwrapping the circle from his scarf and was shock to see it.

A tear escape his eyes and he can feel his face getting hot.

And there Gusion was kneeling infront of him,showing him the beautiful ring.

"...You marry me?"

Claude didn't hesitate to nod, hugging his boyfriend tightly.he can't help himself but to cry not because of sadness, it's because it's a tears of joy.

The two pulled away,before Gusion held his hand placing the shining ring in his finger.

A perfect fit.

Gusion didn't have a problem from his finger size.

Their families cheered loudly bit Caring if their neighbors will hear them at least they got to congratulate the two.

Just that they continued to celebrate the Christmas with their families and of course they got to spend time Christmas with their friends after with their families.

Their friends congratulate them, happy and proud that Gusion proposed to his one and only.

-END

ITS SO SHORT BUT..

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!❄️🎉🥳

I MIGHT NOT UPLOAD IN MAYBE 2 WEEKS😩

Words:330