19

---

3rd Person's POV

Gusion sat there working in his computer for his presentation tomorrow.

While Claude was watching in the television,he was sitting next to Gusion resting his head into Gusion's shoulder.

They have been like this for an hour and Claude has been watching several of movies,he wanted to wait Gusion to finished his work and Gusion already told that it was fine but his lover insisted.

Finally Gusion closed his laptop and notice that Claude was still in his side who was staring at him.

Claude smirked as he took Gusion's both of his hands and place it behind his back before wrapping his arms around Gusion's neck.

Gusion blushed pursuing his lips making Claude chuckled as he gave a peck in Gusion's lips making Gusion blushed more.

"You wanna...you know..."Gusion looked away embarrassed to say it.You know something like that.

Claude who only stared at him before smirking again.

"I wanted you to Fuck me really hard,Daddy~"Gusion widen his eyes at his lover's sudden words and that made him turned on.

Claude suddenly sat on Gusion's lap as Gusion stared up to him while Claude was grinding his ass down in his lover's bulging pants.

Gusion blushed even more as Claude kissed his lover.

"W-we can't do that here..."Gusion mumbled between their kiss.

He pulled away upset that he don't get to fucked by Gusion.

"Then where are w-"

"We can do that in my room."he interrupted with his serious tone and his expression were deadly serious too making Claude shock a little.It's his first time seeing Gusion so serious like this.

"U-uh yeah sure."now it's his turn to blush hearing his lover's husky and sexy voice for the first time cause all he could see on his expression and his voice was all tsundere things.

-END

YEAH IM NOT GONNA CONTINUE THISbCUZ I SUCK AT IT(〒﹏〒)

Words:323