10

--

3rd Person's POV

"Gusion,stop drinking.We'll take you to your home."One of his best friend said shaking Gusion's shoulder who was literally drunk right now.

Well because of certain someone that he wanted to asked out but that someone who already had a lover. Well I don't know either if he has a lover or not.

Maybe that's why he got drunk.

"N-"he hiccuped as he fainted.

Alucard groaned lifting the left arm of Gusion.

"Can you help me too,Aamon?Don't just stare at me."He irritatedly said as Aamon shrugged while lifting Gusion's right arm.

"We should head to the restaurant first Alucard!"
Hayabusa said as he waved at the three.

"You guys go on, I'll catch later!"
Alucard answered as their friends heading to the different direction.

While The three of them heading to Aamon's car,starting the engine they made their way to the Paxley's Households.

---

"Take care, Alucard."Aamon said tapping the top ceiling of the car.

As Alucard drove away from the Paxley's Households.

Aamon sigh heading inside making his way to his room probably texting his boyfriend.

---

"Why did you drink again?"
The young Macquoid asked,worried about his best friend's health.

Yes they're best friends and they're afraid to confess at each other and how the hell Claude was here? Well he got a call from Aamon obviously and of course,the worried Claude.

He quickly came to the Paxley's house since they are neighbors.

Gusion was laying down in his bed while his hair was a messy with a little flush in his face.

Gusion blink his eyes thrice before sitting down and all he could see was blurry image but still could see Claude a little since it was blurry.

Gusion was smiling as he suddenly leaned his head into Claude's shoulder while inhaling softly his scents.

His scent making Gusion Addicted to it and Claude was only like a drug to Gusion who became addicted to it.
Yes he became an addict, well only for Claude.no One else.

Making Claude flinch a little as his face flushed getting embarrassed from this position.

"Idiot yo-."
He cut his own words by hearing the unbelievable words from Gusion making his heart skip a beat so fast like a roller coaster.

"I love you."Gusion said those three words as Claude covered his lips.

'Is this even a dream,if not please don't let it be a dream!' He thought trying himself not to slap himself.

"G-gus you're drunk."

He said but suddenly the tall brunette grab the hands of the young brunette.

"G-gus?"
He stuttered staring into Gusion's eyes.
Who was only staring at him in lust.

"You shou-."

"Do I have to prove it to you?"He sternly asked grasping the both of Claude's wrist pinning them down next to Claude's head.

'Seriously,when will he let me finish my words First?'He asked himself while blushing slightly. Welp this is dangerous.

He's sober up now.

"What ar-"His eyes widen by the sudden sweet kiss from the Paxley.

Getting melting into it he started kissing him back, As Gusion released his hand from Claude's wrist as his hand made it way to Claude's waist.

While the young brunette's hand made it way to Gusion's neck while still kissing passionately.

Gusion lifted him up making Claude sat on his lap as his hand went under the shirt of Claude.

But Claude stopped it Midway making Gusion stared at him.

The young brunette pulled away as his face flushed remembering the cause that they made.

'Gosh this is so embarrassing!'He thought as he started to scold himself internally.

As he felt them getting layed down the bed he looked up to Gusion who was looking down at him,pulling the covers over them.

"Sleep well,baby."He kissed his forehead before snuggling into his neck while hugging Claude's waist as he closed his eyes.

Claude was too little shock to utter a word not noticing that he fell asleep in a deep slumber.

-END

I KNOW I KNOW I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS I SUCK AT THIS BUT I DID TRY MY BEST!

Words:687