3

~~(At Macquoid's household)~~(6:03)~~

Claude woke up by his alarm he turned to his bedside table turning it off.

He got up as he grabbed his towel from the hanger heading to his bathroom.

After taking a bath He changed into something casual,yeah just casual clothes.

He suddenly remembered the T-shirt that he wore yesterday,he don't know who the owner of that t-shirt though,so he just shrugged it as He rubbed his neck while he heave a sigh checking his pet who was still sleeping holding a gold coin in his side.

Claude smiled at his pet before leaving his room.

He suddenly went to his sister's room by opening the door.

"Kim...Kim...KIMMY!"Claude shake her up just to wake up her.

Kimmy suddenly sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes as she asked.

"W-what? Did something bad happened?"

Claude shook his head patting her head.

"Go take a bath,I'll be waiting outside."
He said as he left.

Kimmy only groaned getting up from her bed walking toward her bathroom.

---(At Paxley's household)---(6:27)

"Wake up sleepyhead!"Alucard suddenly open the door wide open walking toward Gusion who was still sleeping but got woke up because of his stupid friend.

Gusion only groaned covering his face with his white pillow.

"C'mon men! Get up or else you don't get to hear his answer."as Alucard mentioned those words Gusion suddenly got up from his bed heading to his bathroom not bothering to look at Alucard even once.

Alucard chuckled at his friend's by his sudden action.

"Yo,you need something?"
Aamon showed up from the door leaning on the side of the door.

"I'm here to fetch you and your brother."
Alucard replied.This always happens,Aamon and Gusion's friends are always there to fetch and I don't know why,I'm sure there's a reason behind it.

"As always,Did you prepared your suit for tonight?"Aamon asked by flipping his blade but a different blade and you know it.

"Of course! I can't wait for the prom tonight!"Alucard said excitedly as they heard a door opening.

"You guys are really excited for tonight,ey?"
Gusion asked buttoning up his polo looking himself at the mirror.

"Well who wouldn't?"Aamon replied,Gusion only rolled his eyes at his brother's comment.

"Let's go."he said leaving his room.

"Don't worry he's just that excited."
Alucard said nudging Aamon in his stomach with his own elbow.

"I know."Aamon smirked as they left Gusion's room by following him til school.

--(Timeskip)--(Toony Restaurant) (10:29)--

"Finally you're here! Cartha!"The woman on her age but her looks are still young.
She was wearing an ordinary clothes while her husband was wearing the same too.

"Hello Gale,how are you?"Cartha greeted her childhood best friend,yes they're childhood best friends.

"Bro,how're you?"Cartha's husband,Kelle Macquoid.He greeted his friend since highschool as he hugged him.

Gale's husband, Alern Paxley.he only rolled his eyes hugging his friend back but happy to see his friend was okay.

"We should take a seat and talk while waiting for Mr.Moon."Gale said as the four of them seated in their seats.