5

--(8:09 am)--

"You have a mission today,Gusion Paxley."
The Lighborn defender commanded placing the paper in the table nearby not giving Gusion a chance to speak up something.

"But you have to pair up with Lesley,so I have to go now because I have another meeting to attend to."
He added Before leaving Gusion who was frowning.

Another stupid mission.
--
The young Paxley walked down the streets and was looking for Lesley while playing with his one dagger.

"Yo,Gus!"When he heard that voice he turned around and saw Lesley but with a different clothes.
well he was wearing a different clothes too.

"You look pretty."He compliment as Lesley smiled flipping her hair.

"As always."She said
"Since you have a new style,what do I call you?"He pointed at her armory white clothes.
"Stellaris Ghost."She answered fixing her orange glasses while her sniper is on her back.

"Mmhh... that's cool."
"And yours too..?"
Gusion raised a brow at her before he realizes that she wants to know the code name of his clothes.

"Cyber ops."he answered as he smiled.

"And yours too Cyber ops."She repeated her words as they only laughed and continued their mission.

--(meanwhile in the other town)--

"Oh,what is this?"
A girl with a violet bow on her hair while wearing a a dark violet short dress and her shoes are violet sneakers.She was holding a cute fluffy cloud with a rainbow stick below.

"It's a cotton candy,why don't you try it?"
A cheery voice answered his monkey on his shoulder.

"Is it delicious?"Ms.Violet asked again.

"Yeah delicious and sweet!"The thief answered as Ms.Violet eat her cotton candy that she was holding.

The two were on the streets trying to taste the street foods.

The princess eyes sparkled as she eat the cotton candy again and after eating it she looked at the thief.

"Gimme me more!"She exclaimed like a kid.

"No Guin,it can make your blood sugars high."The thief said,worried at his friend's health.
Guinevere only pouted as she sigh.
"Fine...come on let's taste the other foods!"She grabbed the thief's hand before they went to taste the other street foods.

---
"I can't believe it! The foods were so delicious but sadly I'm so full."
Guinevere whined leaning her head against the thief's shoulder.
"Agree."He said leaning against in her head too.
The duo were on the park right now sitting on the bench not knowing what to do, they just finished their food earlier I mean finished tasting the Street foods.
Claude sigh as he got up making Guinevere's head bump into the bench.

"Yah!that hurts!"Guinevere irritatedly said getting up while holding her head.
The thief didn't say anything he just look at her with his bore face.

"Yah, what's wrong?"She asked starting to worried for her friend removing her hand from her head.
She knows her friend too well.
They've been friends for like a months.

--

Well since childhood the two of them met in this town cause Guinevere got lost because she was trying to find his lost big brother.

So when she got lost Claude met her at that time when she sprained her ankle.
So he got no choice but to help the infamous princess Baroque.

And when her ankle healed,She kept following him.