2

"H-hey wait!"
"Come with me."
"What ar-"
"Be quiet."
The boy said holding Claude's wrist tightly and Claude was struggling to escape from his hand,he was worried and nervous at the same time...
He could hear his own heartbeat that echoed in his ears while his face was still red.
Much to Claude's confused face,a lot of thoughts lingering in his mind right now.
'where is he taking me?'
'Is it important?'
'Does he know me or not?
And more.

Upon arriving at the locker room,the boy open the door as they enter the room by locking the door.
He pushed Claude in the locker.
"What are you doing?"Claude asked hiding his embarrassment.
In his front right now,is his crush.
Yes his crush.

"You'll see."The boy smirked holding Claude's waist as he went closer to Claude's face,he smirked wider as he kissed him.while Claude only widen his eyes.

(And you know what happens next)
Gusion's POV

I smirked as I made him fainted luckily I catch him by his waist.
I smiled at my view as I kissed his forehead before carrying him in bridal style with his naked body.

"Sleep well,my love."

I teleported in his house, I laid him down in his bed as I went to his closet.but I planned something else. Alright , I'll let him wear my clothes that I brought.

"Hey wake up."
"Mmmhh...5 minutes more Kimmy."
"You need to take bath."
"NO! I want to sleep more."
I sigh, 'you're lucky I love you.'I thought carrying him again to the bathroom.

I place him in his bathtub grabbing the chair for me to seat.
Even though he's asleep,I still want him to bathe him.

After bathing him , I changed him with my clothes and let him lay down.
A sigh escape my mouth raising my eyebrows.I looked at Claude smiling before saying goodnight to him.

With that I teleported in my house and quickly lay down.
'ugghhh..so tired.'

--It's the end of it,because their classes ended--
3rd person's POV

"Claude!"
He turned to his right and saw his friend,Hanzo.

"Are you going to the ball tomorrow night?"
Hanzo asked pushing his eyeglasses up
Claude hesitate for a moment but decides to say yes anyways.

"Yeah...why?"

"Nothing...wait...did you ask someone out tomorrow for tomorrow?"
Claude shook his head, Hanzo place his hand on Claude's shoulder.
But before that he can feel Gusion's death Glare as he dropped sweat,so he remove his hand.
Claude only looked at him confused.

"Why don't I find you one?"He can feel Gusion's death glare hardening.
"No thank you, I don't want to have date."
"Alright if you say so man."
"But if it's my crush then I make him exception."
Hanzo chuckled,he really like his crush well not like,but love.

"Typical Claude...but who's the bottom?"
Claude suddenly blushed at that question covering his red face."I-..."Gusion smirked behind him who was sitting but Claude didn't notice him since their class started.

"Ohh~now I know!It's your crush right?"
Claude hesitate to say something but nodded as he chuckled nervously.

"Aight! We need to go now."
"You go ahead, I'll get something from my locker."Hanzo nodded as he left.

Claude sigh picking his bag.
"Can you be my date tomorrow night?"The voice ask straightforwardly.
Claude got startled by dropping his bag.
His face flushed as he stare at Gusion's eye before avoiding them.

'Remember Claude! It's just a dream, it's not real!'Claude though closing his eyes before opening them.

There is it again,his heart skip a beat.

"Uhhhh...uhmm..c-can you w-wait for my a-answer til tomorrow?"He asked looking away,He can feel his stare into him.

Gusion only smirked as he stood up from his seat and went beside Claude who was still standing.

He picked up Claude's bag and handed it to him.

Claude look at his bag then at Gusion who was still smirking.
'Stop smirking it's making me Melt.'He whined in his thoughts as he took his bag from Gusion's hand.

"Alright but I won't accept a no as an answer."He said as he winked at Claude.
With that he left leaving the tomato frozen Claude.He finally snapped out of his thoughts before leaving the classroom.
Finally arriving at his house,don't worry about going to his locker because he already found it.

He headed to his room not greeting her Smart sister.

He closed the door behind him and he squealed like a fanboy who has seen his idol.

The monkey got startled by him and went toward him.
"DEX! YOU WON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!?"the monkey only tilted his head.

"HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE FOR THE BALL TOMORROW NIGHT!KYAA-wahh!"he sigh in relief as he lay down staring at the ceiling.He really can't believe his crush asked him out and he didn't expect it.
The Gusion freaking Paxley asked him out.

Well better be ready for tomorrow.

~~~

Words:851