Chapter 1

Blake's pov

Cora,hazel and ivy all decided it was a good idea to ring me and tell me that we are going out to the club in 20 minutes,so I'm currently rushing around trying to find the right outfit.

"There you are" I picked out this tight black dress that had a low cut that showed of my amazing boobs,thanks for them mum,it also had a crisscrossed bottom so it came up kind of high in-between my thighs.

"Blake the girls are here" my dad shouted from the bottom of the stairs,I quickly grabbed a pair of black strappy heals that have a thin heal and put them on.

"Ok I'm here" I said getting to the bottom of the stairs,I knew my brothers and dad were going to tell me to get changed but I'm an adult getting my own house soon so in reality they can't do anything about it,I know they are just doing it to protect me though.

"Absolutely not" my dad enzo,my second to youngest brother stefano and the youngest the twins Diego and matteo all said in sync with each other "what why not" I said "do you want us to get Xavier" the twins said,now Xavier was a carbon copy of my dad also younger than me,he is 16,but he is the worst out of all of them,he is so protective but he's my best friend.

"No because we are going aren't we girls" I said turning to face them "Yeah,come on boys we will look after her" ivy said,we all know here that I could protect us girls better than they could but I will play along if it gets me out of this house.

"Princess,I love you and trust you but those boys out there" dad said to me,he has called me princess since I could remember,he only really calls me Blake when he is angry upset,or being really serious "yes dad I know but I'm not a baby,I love you" I replied back to him,he's a meanie to everybody else but a big softie with his family.

I saw Xavier coming down the stairs so I made a run for it out the door before he could drag me in and dress me in a Bin bag.

"Ok girls let's go get drunkkkkk" Cora shouted jumping into the car,hazel is driving but we will probably get a taxi back "which club are we going to" hazel questioned "south central,I've heard it's really good"

Hazel started driving to the club, "so Blake looking for any men tonight" Cora questioned,she knew I wasn't about to sleep with anybody so I'm guessing she means looking for more than a one night thing "I mean if they are there" I said,everybody had a bit of a laugh in the car until we pulled up to the club.

"Come on" ivy shouted jumping out of the car grabbing our hands and dragging us to the club doors,as soon as we walked through the door womaniser by Brittany spears was blasting through my ears and sweaty body's surrounded us "come on let's grab some drinks" I said grabbing there hands and walking up to the bar.

"We will have 8 shots of vodka please"I said to the bartender,he just nodded his head and not a second later 8 shots were placed in front of us,we all grabbed one of the shots then downed it then the next one and downed it again.

"Come on let's dance" Cora grabbed my hand and pulled me into the middle of the club, and I grabbed hazels hand, I always make sure to keep an extra eye on her she's the youngest out of all of us and is a bit more innocent minded,it just makes me a bit more protective of her.

Our song came on s&m by Rihanna,so we started jumping up and down and dancing on each other, "OMG Blake that man is looking at me,he is so pretty"hazel pointed to this man sat at a booth,Yeah he was alright but the guy next to him caught my attention,he was breathtaking,just as I was staring at him he lifted his head and his eyes connected with mine.

I swallowed a lump that appeared in my throat,nobody ever makes me nervous and this man is doing that by just looking at me,I quickly lowered my head and turned to look at hazel.

Suddenly the man who Hazel thought was good looking got up and approached us "hey, would you like to join me and my mate" he asked us "Yep come on let's go" I jumped at the chance to go and see him,I wanted to know his name.

The girls followed after me and sat down, hazel is next to the man she likes, Cora is next to her,ivy is in between hazel and I then the man I thought was good looking next to me.

"Hey what's your name" I asked him,he really looked like he didn't want to be here "Cole and yours" he asked "Blake" I smiled at him "nice name"he replied back with.

Man is he fine.

————————————————————
Authors note

This is a smaller chapter but I do promise that it gets longer in the next.