Chapter 14

Cole's pov

I'm sat in my car taking a few deep breaths ready to prepare my self.

I'm about to properly meet Blake's family,I got out my car and walke to the gated house. When the guards see me they immediately open the gates,I'm guessing they have been told I was coming.

I walk up to the front door and knock on,almost immediately the door swings open and Blake's mum pulls me into a hug "hello mrs Marino" I say pulling back from the hug, "hello Cole and please call me molly" I nod my head and she lets me in.

I follow her into the dining room where everybody was, enzo walks up to me "hello mr Marino" I say "hello to you to Cole,Blake will be down in a second"

It's kind of awkward just standing here but blake walks into the room with a smile on her face, she was about to walk up to me but her mum burst through the door, "food" she shouts carrying in food.

We all sit down and Blake grabs a chair next to me "you look beautiful" I said to her,she smiled "thank you".

Molly puts a plate in front of me "thank you" I said to her he smiled then sat down her self, nobody talked for a few minutes until Xavier spoke up "so Cole tell us about yourself" he said looking at me "24,look after my sister,work at a gym teaching kids boxing and hacking systems" I know they already know everything about me but I thought I would be polite and tell them anyway.

Diego this time spike "where are your parents" I heard Blake kick him under the table "Diego what the actual fuck" she said and he looked really upset that he had upset her "it's alright, well my dads a very nasty man who hurt my mum and my mum Not well because of that" I told him in the most pg way possible.

"Mum why are you crying" I heard Blake ask her mum I turned my head to look at molly and she was full on sobbing tears "oh that is so sad,you brave boy" she stood up and walks straight to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright don't cry" I say to her with a small nervous chuckle, she pulls back and wipes her tears then she sits down.

Enzo clears his throat "you took on a proper job of looking after them,16 and 4 am I right" he asks "Yeah harper was the one you saw the other day and then there is Ellie" he nods his head and we carry on eating.

Suddenly a man red face burst through the door,enzo looked really mad "what did I tell you no interrupting" he spoke "boss it's very bad the Russians are nearly in our System, it's not looking good" enzo looked pissed "max told me to tell you that you need somebody very special to help you with this as it's a d12 break in"

My attention perked up at this, a d12 is bad very bad "max must know how to do it" enzo said "no he said he can do practically anything else but this he doesn't know the codes but said something about a git enforcement" he spoke

"I don't mean to disturb but tell max he need to put through a 63-xyy-89, it should push them back a bit" I spoke,everybody looked at me shocked "do you know what this is and what to do" enzo asked "yeah" I was about to carry on speaking but he grabbed me up and pulled me to this room full of computers.

"Can you get them out of our system" he asks "I can try" I sit down at the main computer in the room and start typing.

I don't know who they have on the other end but they are good but sadly not as good as me. For the past 20 minutes I have been going back and forward trying to put up a fire wall to block them and also get them out of the system completely.

"Done" I say and get up out of the car,all the screens turn back to normal and a smile appears on enzos face, he pats me on my back "welcome to the family son" he says, I was kind of shocked but I guess I did save his whole entire mafia.

We walk out of the room and everybody is sat in the front room, enzo explains to them that I have done it and we sit down.

Molly comes and sits next to me straight away and I wrap my arm around her and pull her into my side.

We talk for a while until my phone rings, I answer it straight away as it is Ellie, I remain seated.

"Hello" I say
"Cole I'm so sorry but you need to come home right now"

I stand up "ok,Ellie I need you to speak to me and tell me why"
"I'm pretty sure it's mum I've not seen her since I was little but she's banging on the door and crying for you" she says with a shaky breath
"Ok Ellie I want you to remain on the phone with me,where are you and harper" I question "in your room the doors locked" she says "ok good"

" i need to go I'm so sorry my mums at the house and I'm not sure why" I say to the family.

I run to the door and out on my shoes,for some reason enzo and Xavier follow me "you family now Cole" I run out the door and they both follow me, and get in their car.

I probably passed over 5 speed limits but at the moment I don't care, the girls must be so scared.

(Warning-some blood and mentally ill mind set)

I pull up to the house and slam my door.

My mum is stood their tears streaming down her face, a knife in one hand she has been cutting her arms with and the other hand pounding in the door.

I run up to her and grab her,I force her hand to drop the knife as I wrap my arms around her and hold her into my body, she stared screaming "mum,mum,it's me take a breath ok" I spoke to her trying to calm her down.

She suddenly stoped screams and turned her head with a bright smile "Cole my boy,I've been making some food for you" she motions to her arms as if it was some chicken you would pair with some chips.

I whipped of my t-shirt and wrapped it around her arm that was bleeding profusely "Cole what can we do" I heard a voice behind me "will one of you go find the girl and help calm them down and the other call her nurse on my orientation and a ambulance" I said quickly.

My mum curled her body into mine "my baby I have missed you so much,your hugs are amazing" he heart broke even more and a small tear fell down my face.

"I know mum,you just keep you eyes open for me" I spoke to her softly "any thing for you my baby" she said.

I held her in my arms in front of the house,I look around to see that Xavier must have been the one to go up to them.

Her nurse and the ambulance arrive at the same time, they put her on the stretcher "give me my baby back" she screams as the paramedics strap her onto the stretcher "I a. So sorry this has happened her last nurse must have left a few minutes early" she spoke

I shook my head, I would worry about that later.

I let them take her away with her nurse whilst my heart broke over and over,but my main priority now is the girls.

————————————————————-
Authors note

I really just wanted to show you Cole's situation and the sacrifices he makes for the girls ❤️