Chapter 15

Cole's pov

I walk straight up the stairs to see Ellie sat with Xavier on the bed with a small smile and harper next to them.

Harper sees me and jumps of the bed and into my arms, I pull her close and kiss her cheek. Ellie stood up and came to my side,I pull her into me and kiss her forehead "I'm sorry" she whispered "I was just scared and harper was confused" she started rambling "hey,hey,don't apologies I'm glad you rang me ok" I hug them both for a little bit longer and then let the go.

I walk down stairs with harper, Ellie and Xavier following me,enzo is sat on the couch already.

Harper runs over to him and sits next to him "hello mister" she says with a big smile on her face,she sticks her hand out for him to shake, he lets out a small chuckle and shakes her hand back.

I hear somebody walk through the front door and I tense up for a moment but I soon see Blake's beautiful face come through the front room along with her mum.

I stand up and Blake come up to me and hugs me,I really need this.

I pull her in closer to me,finding comfort in her just being their "are you ok" she asks "I am now" I say.

Blake's mum walks over to me and gives me a big hug,I guess she is a hugger, "you always have us now to help around if you need a break or something like that" I nod my head at her and sit down.

We are all in the front room now talking,harper absolutely loves enzos and is sat in his lap nearly half asleep and playing a game on his phone,Blake's mum is at the side of him and Xavier next to her.

Blake is sat cuddled into my side and Ellie disappeared upstairs before,I can tell she is a bit shaken up and just need a few hugs.

She walks down stairs and I put one arm out for her as my other is around Blake's waist ,she immediately walks over and sits right at my side,I wrap my arm around her and pull her close to me .

Molly told me the boys are at home as they are 14 and old enough to look after them selfs for a while.

About 20 minutes later everybody is asleep except me and Enzo "Cole" he says "yeah" i say "this doesn't happen often but I want to say you have my respect,your a strong lad I can see that,but you better look after my Blake ok" he says "thank you,and I promise I will always look after her"

He nods his head and shakes his wife and son wake "Can I go tuck her in" enzo questions "Yeah,up the stairs to the right" I explain and he walks off,I let Ellie lie down into the couch.

"Blake,darlin" I say slightly shaking her awake,her eyes flutter open late you staying her or going back with your dad" she just climbs into my lap and cuddle herself into me, "I'll take that as a saying here" I chuckle.

Her dad walks into the front room and picks up molly bridal style and Xavier grudges behind him "good night Cole" he says and as he walks out.

"Ellie" I say,she looks up to me "come on time for bed" she lazily stand up and walks off to bed.

I pick Blake up bridal style,lock the door and carry her up to my bedroom.

I didn't want to wake her up but I also didn't want to leave her in her clothes,she has never said to me that I can change her when she's not aware of her surroundings even though I have already seen her naked I would never disrespect her in that manner.

"Darlin I know your tired but you need to get dressed" I say to her "you do it" she whines "are you sure" I question "yeah and then cuddle me pleaseeee" she says,I slide her top and jeans of then quickly throw on one of my t-shirts on her.as I was about to strip she speaks up again.

"Cole" she says "yeah" I reply back to her "Can we have a baby" I immediately choke on air "go to sleep" I say to her with a small chuckle.

She holds her hands out for my and motions for me to come closer with baby hands.

"One second" I say to her,I strip down into my boxer and climb in next to her.

She immediately climbs onto me like a koala bear,she makes a humming nose and I feel her body relax.i stare up at the ceiling and just let myself relax and think about today.

It was quit emotional to see my mum again and to see her in that state but I'm going to push through it,I have Blake,harper and Ellie to help me.

————————————————
Authors note

This chapter was shorter today,but I just felt like that was a good way to end this one.❤️

Sorry about the few mistakes in the last chapter,that's what happens when you Write a whole book on a character and then they become a side one in another story.❤️