Chapter 24

Cole's pov

Ellie is stressing out, her boyfriend Harry is coming over today and she doesn't know what to wear.

"Cole when is Blake going to be here I need her" she says stressing "Ellie we have an hour nearly two until he is here,I know this is important to you but stop letting it stress you out" I say to her, and just in time Blake bursts through the front door "I'm here"

I didn't even get chance to say hi to her before Ellie dragged her upstairs.

And I have also recently been informed harper has a girlfriend, I mean I will give it to her I said no boyfriends and she found a loop hole.

"Daddy I want to pick out my own outfit" harper says walking into the kitchen "princess I don't think that's a good idea for today,Ellie is on a mad one and will probably loose her shit if something isn't perfect" I say to her

"But I will take you for ice cream Tommrow and you can pick you outfit ok" I say she squeals and jumps up and down "okay" I grab her hand and walk her upstairs.

"Okay" I say opening her wardrobe "dress or pants" I ask "pants" she says, I pull out these black leather pants and show her, she nods, then I pull out a white top with no sleeves and ridges in them.

"Anything else" I ask her "Nope" I put the clothes on her bed and leave her to get dressed.

I get down stairs and Blake is stood their "hey darlin" I say walking over to her, she immediately wraps her arms around my neck and then wraps her legs around my waist "Are you ok" I question.

"Yeah,I just missed you" she says "well we will be moving in with Each other in a week or so and then you won't be Able to get rid of me" she giggles and kisses my lips, I sit down on the couch with her straddling my lap.

"When are we going to tell your parents about the twins" I question "Erm I'm not sure we will just have to see" we stay sat down for the next 20 until Ellie walks downstairs.

"He should be here in a moment" she says and sits next to me, she rests her head on my shoulder "well the food is cooked harper dressed, don't stress out" I say to her "I know I just want it to go well"

Harper comes running at the speed of light into the front room "wow princess calm down" I say, just as she was about to speak there is a knock on the door.

Ellie jumps up and opens it, Blake gets off me lap and we both walk to the door.

Harry steps inside and shakes my hand "nice to meet you" he says "you to" I'm still trying to get a vibe of him, we walk into the house and harper appears, "hello mister my names harper and I know yours is Harry so no need to tell me, but we need to have words" she says to him and pulls him into the front room.

"Seriously harper" Ellie says, we walk into the kitchen and I start getting plates of food for everybody.

Harper walks in with a big smile on her face as she speaks to Harry "I like him" she says, we sit down "so Harry tell me about you" I speak "well just turned 17, I'm doing computer science at college along with business and I live with my mum" he says

"So What is it you want to do once you get your degrees" I question "well I enjoy computer science more than business to hopefully something in that department" I nod my head "the one I worked at is a good place,they give you good jobs at companies" he nods his head and thanks me.

We continue eating for a while until I decided I wanted to speak to him more "only child then" I question as he said he lived with his mum,he could have a sibling that has moved out "yeah just me and my mum" he says.

We finished up eating, Ellie and harper are playing outside as I asked Ellie to give me a minute with Harry,Blake is washing up even though I told her I would do it.

"I want you to tell me honestly Harry is this just a I'll put half effort in relationships or do you really want this" I question him.

"I really want to be with Ellie, my dad was abusive to both me and my mum until he left when I was about 14, so I've been taking care of my mum and I don't mind that but Ellie has just made me really happy, she's done a lot for me and my mum"

"Well I'm sure Ellie has told you about the past of this household" I don't really like saying family as that was not an example of a family, he nods his head.

"So I understand you on that, but Ellie suffered from that and when she gets attached she gets attached and let's let's herself get very vulnerable so you have to keep an eye out for that"

"How is you mum mentally if you don't mind me asking" I say "she's ok, has nightmares but she still gets on in life but I can tell it affects her,being alone is something she doesn't like" he says "is she at home on her own now" I question and he nods his head.

"Call her up tell her to come round or you can go get her if you like" I say, I understand how hard it can be for somebody in both situation as I have been abused and had to help a abusive victims. "Really" he asks "Yep, go ahead"

He walks of to make a phone call, I can tell this boy has good intentions.