Chapter 25

Blake's pov

Today is moving day for Cole and the girls,I've already moved my stuff in, I want to help out but my dad, brothers and especially Cole will not let me lift a finger because I'm pregnant.

I'm sat on the floor of our new house playing with Harper's ninja action figures with her, "Can we go swimming" harper questions "Well once everything is in and everything is settled,of course we can" she smiles at me.

I feel somebody kiss my check "hi darlin" he says "hello,is everything done" I question "nearly, Ellie stuff is left for her to do, and I need to do Harper's room but that is it" I smile and kiss him "but I was also wondering shall we tell your family whilst they are here" "Yeah sure" is say.

Harper gets up and runs over to my dad, they have a great bond "hi" she says "hello baby" he says giving her a big hug,everybody comes into the front room and sit down.

I get up of the floor and sit in the couch with Cole next to me "Erm so we have something to tell you" I say "gosh your going to give me a heart attack with these surprise" my mum says "well we are having twins" my mum shoots up with tears in her eyes.

"Omg,omg,omg" she says coming over to me and hugging me tightly, soon everybody is coming up to me and hugging me.

"Wow,no more surprise" my dad says chuckling "no more" Cole laughs "Where is Ellie" Xavier questions "out with her boyfriend" he nods his head "How is that Cole" my dad questions "alright,I would rather she waits another 20 years but" everybody laughs.

"It's hard,is he a good lad though" dad questions "yeah,he seems good,he's actually coming back with Ellie so you can meet him" Cole says "well that's going to be fun" the twins both say.

"I've got a girlfriend" harper blurts out, my dad pull her away from him to get a clear look at her "really,have you know" harper giggles and nods her head "well I will have to make sure she is good enough for you"

"Grandad don't be silly,I know she's good enough otherwise I wouldn't date her" oh yeah that has happened,harper calling my dad grandad, it's cute.

"Well for know I will trust your judgment" she nods and Ellie burst through the door holding hands with Harry "hi" she say.

When they both walk into the front room Harry looked a bit confused before it all clicked, my dad stood up "enzo" he said "Harry"

Harry and Ellie take a seat, I take note of how they are sat, she is pushed up to him and he has his hand around her waist "so Harry what is it your doing for college or work" Xavier questions.

"Computer science and business, I'm also working at a library" Xavier nods his head "like Cole then" my dad adds on "Yeah"

After a while harper me and Ellie decided to get up and find some nail polish, we search Ellie's room until we find a bag full, "let's go and get the boys" we rush downstairs "Cole" I say "yeah" he turns around and sees the nail polish bag

"Grandad" harper asks "why don't you do it on one of the twins" my dad say "Nope you" she jumps into his lap and giggles.

I go sit next to Cole and Ellie goes next to Harry "please" I say I put in a pouty face "I'm pregnant with your child pleaseeee" I say he just huffs and give me his hand.

I look around and see harper doing my dad and Ellie doing Harry's.

"I like you with Nail polish on" I painted his black and yellow,and I've got to say I'm really liking it "I'm sure you do" Im going to convince him to wear it all the time from now on.

"Right everybody get gone" I shout, I really wanted to snuggle up with Cole, Harry is staying over tonight after a lot of convincing from me and Ellie to a very reluctant Cole, but he laid down rules and as long as they follow them he said he won't have a problem.

My family get up and say their goodbyes.

My phones buzz's, I look at it and see a text message from the girls group chat 'Blake when can we see' it says "who is that" Cole questions "just the Girls, they want to see me" I say "invite them over if you want,Ellie will be with Harry,I'll play with harper and you can spend time with them"

"Are you sure" I ask, I mean I want to see them but I also wasn't to spend time with Cole.

"Yeah,text them" he says picking up harper "we are going up stairs now bye" Ellie says "remember door open a bit and no sex unless triple protection"  Cole says to them Ellie just rolls her eyes and they both walk out.

He leans down and pecks my lips "god I love you" he says, "I love you to" he walks of with harper.

I text the girls to come over and they say they will be there in a few minutes.

I place my hands on my stomach "hey babies" I say to them,I'm so excited to find out their gender.

———————————————-
Authors note

I didn't get Time to edit this so if there are any mistakes please ignore them.❤️