Chapter 2

Cole's pov

I honestly hate Dante for dragging me here,I get it's coming from a good place but now I'm on edge 24/7 checking my phone making sure the girls are ok.This is the first time I've been out properly since I've had to fully take care of the girls.

"Yo man that girl is beautiful" I turned to look at where Dante was pointing to,Yeah she was ok but who caught my eye was this woman next to her,she is beautiful,I looked at her in the eyes only to see her already staring at me, she quickly looked away toward the direction of I'm guessing her other friend.

"I'm going to go over there and invite them over" Dante said "leave them alone I doubt they want to come over" I replied back, but I am just as intrigued to talk to this girl "Well they don't have to if they don't want,but I've got a feeling the girl in the black dress wants to get into your pants" Dante replied with a smirk.

I whacked him around the head "shut the fuck up" he held his hands up in surrender but still got up and approached them.

They chatted for a second before they turned around and started to walk towards me, Dante had a smug look on his face like he was saying 'I'm was right you was wrong' so I rolled my eyes at him just as he approached the table and sat down.

Everybody gets seated Dante and the girl he thought was pretty got straight to chatting the other two girl started taking then the girl who I think is pretty turned to my "hey what's your name" she questioned "Cole, yours" I asked her Turing to look into her eyes "Blake" she replied back,she looks nervous "nice name" I told her,this caused her to turn her head to the side,I'm sure she is blushing.

"You don't look like you want to be here" she spoke "nah not really" she giggled "so why did you come" she question "Dante forced me" I said with a small chuckle.

This woman intrigued me,I don't know what it is about her, I haven't dated or even interacted with a woman since I was like 18 and that wasn't anything proper,but She intrigued me and I wanted to know why.

"So how old are you,you look at big young" I said to her,there ain't no way I'm catching a case "19,how about you" she questioned "22" I said taking a sip of my drink "really you look a bit older" she said with a surprised tone in her voice "I'm going to take that as a compliment,but yeah I'm 22" I said back.

"Not much of an age gap" she said like she was suggesting something, "Nope" I said with a small chuckle "what age group do you normally go for in woman,younger...older" this made me actual laugh,I think she is trying to tell me something "younger,but if there the one I don't really mind age,as long as they are an adult,19 is the youngest I would go though" I said truthfully, she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"I'm 19 just saying" she took a small sip of her drink and looked back up at me "hey we should get going,we will have to get a taxi though" Blake friend who I had learn the name of,cara said "Yeah your right" Blake uttered "hey do you mind if we jump in the taxi with you,we will pay" Dante asked "yeah sure" hazel was quick to say.

Blake's friend ivy rang the taxi and two minutes later we got a call saying they are outside.

So we made our way out the doors and into the taxi but there was only one problem there were only 5 seats ivy was already passed out on cara Dante was sat in the front,hazel in one of the other seats,that left me and Blake "Erm" I said kind of stuck on what to do in this situation.

"You get in,if it ain't a problem for you I'll sit on your lap" Blake said boldly "Erm Yeah sure" I climbed in and shortly after Blake jumped in and sat in my lap.

I didn't want to put my hands anywhere Blake wasn't comfortable with but I also didn't want her to fall back so I'm in a bit of a predicament until Blake grabbed one of my arm and wrapped it around her waist then the other arm around her front "I don't bite you know" she said "Yeah I know".

Dante is staying at mine tonight so the taxi is going to drop off the girls then us, "Can I ask something of you" Blake said whilst leaning her head on my shoulder,I mean I don't mind but I'm surprised she is this comfortable "yeah go on" I said "Can I get your number" this made me chuckle at how straight forward she is.

"Yeah" she took at her phone and passed it me, I type in my phone number and send myself a quick text, "There we go" I said handing Blake her phone back "i think your very pretty" Blake stated.

"Thank you, and I think your pretty but you want to know what else i think" I said "Yeah" she whisper "I think your very drunk" she giggled "a tiny bit" I just hmm.

"Ivy wake your arse up we are here"cara said to ivy,we had arrived at this massive mansion,what the fuck, "ok this is me,I will text you but it will be later on tommrow,I'm probably going to be knocked out" Blake giggled then jumped out of the van/taxi.

Wow I thought I myself,the taxi driver drove me and Dante to my house,we gave him money and made our way into the house,I went straight upstairs to check on both of the girls harper the youngest (4) was fast asleep.

I make my way over to Ellie's room (16) and I don't think she had been asleep long but she was now asleep I went over and gave her a kiss on her forehead and made my way into my bedroom.

I got into bed with my only one thought,that being Blake.

—————————————————————-
Authors note

How did we like this chapter?❤️