Chapter 8

Blake's pov

I arrive home at 9:15am and as soon as I walk through the door it is like I am in a police investigation!

"Where were you last night" Xavier questioned me "non of your bees wax" I stuck my tongue out at him "Blake tell me" he staid sternly "at a mates" I said hoping he would drop it.

I will tell them about Cole soon but not at this very moment "yeah where were you Blake" my dad also decide to join in on the conversation,the two most protective People ever are now interrogating me and I don't know what to do.

But my mum as the amazing person she is, a loving soul decided to save me.

"Leave my girl alone,Xavier go and clean your room and Enzo go and clean your office it is disgusting I am not your mother well I'm Xavier's but you need to learn how to do it" she spoke, now Xavier and dad may look the scariest but if my mother is angry she is petrifying.

"Thank you so much" I said to her giving her a hug "was you at you know who" mum asked "yeah but not on purpose" I walked into the kitchen and pour myself a drink "How is that possible" she spoke not believing me "well I was walking whilst it was pouring it down as somebody shouted my name... Cole,I didn't know he lived there but he let me in and let me stay over"

"Did you use protection" I spat out my drink "mum jez no because we didn't do anything" she came over and hugged me and kissed me "if I was you I would get a shower, you smell like man"  she ushered me off but not before speaking up "and Blake you need to tell them soon preferably this week" I nodded my head and walked off.

She is right,I want them to know from me and not one of their informants because nothing gets passed them I'm surprised they already don't know,but I wanted to be dating him before I said anything.

I jump into the shower and quickly washed myself and the thoughts of how the boys will react is the only thing I can think off.

They were protective of ivy when she got a boyfriend and she is only my friend so I'm not sure how they are going to react and if they ever meet him I'm going to be saying sorry for months after,I really hope they don't scare him away.

I jump out of the shower and put on some Cotten shorts a T-shirt and a hoodie and make my way down stairs.

Dad is sat at the kitchen table looking frustrated "what's up" I questioned him "the Russians" he spoke picking up a folder "what about them" they are Always doing something.

"They keep on trying to hack into our servers,they haven't got through yet but they might and I can't have that happening"

"Ok then get somebody to fix it" I spoke not seeing the problem "that's the thing,max is away and I need somebody with amazing talent to do it"

My thoughts instantly went to Cole,I know he is good at his job but there is no way I am telling my dad about him.

"I'm sure you will find somebody" I said "Yeah your right princess"

My phone pinged so I looked down to see it was Cole checking I was ok and saying he want to see me, this made me smile but I quickly wiped it of when I saw my dad looking over at me.

I walk out of the room and up to mine to reply back 'yeah I'm good, and when x' I quickly sent him the text back.

'Today we are going on another date x' he replied back, 'where' I questioned 'you choose'

I decided to look at all the places that are open later tonight and I decided with a classic Blackpool,the arcades and then food, you can't go wrong with Blackpool!

Ive really fallen for Cole he is really nice and on the two dates we have been on and me staying at his house last night has really helped me become closer with him.

I'm kind of hoping we start dating soon,I think that's good because this is our third date but we have hung out other times.

'Blackpool' I text him back 'alright,well it will have to be 7:30 ish because Dante is coming over to look after harper and he can't come until then' he replied back 'alright'

I spent my day designing a few dresses and I really like them so I'm going to see if dad will help me get them made.

But now I am finishing getting dressed, I'm dressed in a simple out fit just plain light blue ripped jeans a white vest top and an oversized racer jacket.

I grab my phone and make my way down stairs only to see Xavier and my dad stood there speaking ,shit "where to you going" Xavier questioned with his arms crossed "out"
"Where is out princess" my dad added on "I love you both and I'm going bye" I run out the door and jump into my car.

I am definitely going to have to tell them soon probably tomorrow because they are just going to be questioning me and I'm not good at lying to my family.

I have a little jam out session in my car until I arrive at Cole's, we said that we are just going to drive up in his car.

He walks out the door and kisses my check "you look beautiful darlin" he complimented

"Thank you" I spoke back and got into the car, Cole looks a bit nervous I'm sure it is nothing maybe he just doesn't like long drives.

——————————————————
Authors note

How was this chapter?❤️