Chapter 26

Blake povs (2 weeks later)

"Cole hurry up we are going to be late" I shout to him.

We are going to my family event, my aunts and uncles,everybody like that news I'm pregnant but they have yet to meet Cole and the girls,so that's what we are doing today.

"I'm here" he says whilst having harper in his arms and Ellie trailing next to him.

"How are you feeling darlin" he questions, he's so protective over me normally but with the babies he is even more. "I'm good, I just want to be on time" I say

He places a hand on my back and walks next to me, we decided to walk as it's only a few minutes away.

"How are you Ellie" I question "I'm tired but I'm ok" she laughs "well you are free to leave at any time" she nods her hand and we carry on walking.

We approach the door and I can already hear everybody speaking,we walking straight in And to the back garden.when we get outside my dad immediately spots us and rushes over.

"Hey" he says "how are you" Cole questions "I'm good,come on let me introduce you to some people" my dad drags Cole away and harper runs over with them and into my dads arms.

"How are you and Harry going" I question Ellie as we start to grab a seat, she blushes "really good" she smiles.

I smile with her but my smile immediately drops when I see the bitch of the century enter,I hate her with a passion "who is that" Ellie questions "some bitch called Taylor"

I get even more angry when I see her staring at Cole, if this bitch think she can have him she has another thing coming, pregnant or not I will beat the bitch!

Cole starts to walk over to me, he sits down next to me and smiles,but his smile drops when he notices my face "what's wrong" he asks "that bitch over there" I roll my eyes and stand up "I need to toilet" I kiss Cole's cheek and stand up.

I go to the toilet but when I come back I see that Taylor is sat in my seats flirting with Cole,he does not look interesting one bit but she keeps on going.

I storm over there and she looks up to me and a small smirk appears in her face, so I take matter into my own hand and sit down on Cole's lap.

He immediately wraps his arms around me "Are you ok darlin" he questions,I grab his face and kiss him deeply, but the bitch still doesn't move!

I wrap my arms around him "Oh Taylor your here" I say with a petty voice "yeah I am,I was just speaking to Cole over here,saying he must work out" she giggles and Cole roll his eyes.

"Oh yes he does so amazing when he's working out in front of my with his muscles bulging" I say and I hear Cole try and hide his laugh.

"And you got fat" Taylor says "actually I'm pregnant with his children,twins" I wink at her, this fucking bitch, she is a friend of one of my cousin and I just hate her and this is the reason.

"I'm sure it's not actually his your a bit of a slut aren't you" she says, Cole was about to say something before I interrupted "well he picked me up in his strong and arms and put me on the bed,the he started kissi-" 

she suddenly stands up "well Cole if you ever want a real woman you can call me" she winks at him and walks off.

I go to stand up but Cole pulls me back down "Darlin your pregnant,let's not go punching anybody" I huffed "well your mine she so better back of" he chuckled "there is no need to worry darlin,I'm all yours"

I nod my head at this and put my head on his shoulder,in the corner of my eye I see her looking over to me so I flip her off.

"So how was meeting the rest of the family" I question him "yeah it was good,I think they warmed up to me quicker because your dad was there"

"They probably saw that if my dad likes you there is no reason for them not to,they trust his judgement" I say to him.

"Well I'm glad they like me,because I'm not going nowhere"he says, I kiss him gently and relax in his lap.

Suddenly some of my family start coming over "Hello Cole how are you" my grandma questions "I'm alright,how are you" he questions "I'm I'm fantastic,I'm so excited to be a great grandma,but it's making me feel old" she chuckles.

"Well you don't look old" Cole says charming her "well thank you"she smiles at him and I can tell you know my grandma loves compliments more than anything in the world.

"So when are you guys getting married" she suddenly asks, me and Cole both start coughing "Erm what grandma,we aren't even engaged" I say as my cheeks heat up.

"Yes I know,so when are you going to pop the question Cole" she looks straight to him "I think it would be best to wait until the twins are here and settled" he says to her with a little chuckle.

"Well when you do come to us we can help you with the ring" she says and walks straight of.