Chapter 30

Blake's pov (a month later)

Me and Ellie are are currently on sat on her bed speaking about life, "but then he wrapped his jacket around me and it was really cut" Ellie says "aw, he a nice lad isn't her" I say back, she's been speaking about her and Harry's last date.

He took her out for a film then for a walk in the park but then it started raining so they started dancing in the rain.

I hear my phone beep "hold up" I get up and grab me phone, but I suddenly feel a burst of water fall down the legs "Ellie" she turn to look at me "Blake I know your pregnant but did you just wee on my floor".

"No Ellie I haven't weed on you floor Ellie my water just broke" she gasped "OMG" she screams and runs out the room, I'm guessing to grab Cole.

I hear foot steps rushing up the stairs, Cole burst through the door along with Dante, "holy fuck" Cole stares in shock "Cole get your fucking self over here and get me to the hospital" I shout.

He snaps out of it and rushes to me, Dante brings him the bag we had packed and Cole lifts me up bridal style then grab it.

"Good luck" both Ellie and Dante shout, Cole rushes to his car and straps me in.

He rushes around to his side and then starts the car, "your doing so well darling" I nod my head and close my eye.

I start taking deep breaths as the contractions start to really hurt.

He pulls up to the hospital, grabs me and the beg then runs in "can you get me some help here" he asks a woman comes around the corner with a wheel chair, I plop myself down in it and she wheels me of to my room.

I grabs Cole hand "oh lord" I take a deep breath, "ok so do you mind if we just slide you into the bed we need to check how many centimetres dilated you are" I nod my head and climb onto the bed.

"Ok it seems you are 7cm dilated, you can't push until ten so we will leave you now and then check up in 15 minutes" I nod my head "Cole,you better hope theses baby's are a mommas girl" he chuckles "don't worry darlin" he kisses my forehead.

I scream out in pain "What the fuck" I grab Cole's hand again and squeeze the crap out of it.

The nurse walks in with a smile on her face, she puts on some gloves and checks the dilation "ok we are near 9cm, I will keep on checking up on you but I'm guessing in the next half an hour you will be ready to push"

She walks out of the room and I try to relax on the bed, I worriedly look at Cole "Darlin stop over thinking it,your going to be ok and so are the baby's, you are strong" I carry on taking breaths and every once in a while screaming.

After another check I in she checks again, "ok Blake you are 10cm now, everything looks ok for you to push," more nurses and doctors come in, they all look very friendly.

"I need you to take some deep breaths for me and when your ready push"

"Ok" I take a deep breath and start pushing "omg" I scream.

"Fucking hell,Cole I swear what a fucking arsehole you are" I scream to him, wow my mum was right insulting Cole does dim the pain.

I tighten the grip on Cole hand, "ok Blake, give me one more push and we will have baby one" the doctor says, I push again and then suddenly a scream was heard "and it's a boy" he says, the doctor place him on my chest for a few seconds before the nurses take him away to be cleaned up.

"Ok Blake, we need to push again" I start crying "fucking hell" I start pushing.

15 minutes later another cry pierced the air, "and we have a girl" he then again places her on my chest but as she was taken of me the nurses place our boy in my chest.

I just stare at him and I can feel Cole doing the same, the nurses place our baby girl on my chest as well, they are both crying but it soon calms down when Cole holds both of their hands in his.

Cole is crying along with me, "do we have the names" the nurse questions.

"Finn jame carter, and aurora Gabriella carter" the nurse smiles and writes it down "those are nice names, any reason behind them" she asks.

"Not the first names but the middle,James it a man who helped my mother and Gabriella is my grandmothers name" I say to her with my eyes glued onto the baby's.

"That's very nice" she writes the birth certificate,places them on the side and walks out.

I look up towards Cole, he flashes me his sweet smile and I know that I am the most luckiest girl alive.