Gojo Satoru ∣ Bet

↦ Fluff ↤

Author POV

"I bet that you two fall in love with each other, if you continue to flirt with each other like that..."
Nanami murmered, while shaking his head slightly at his two best friends.

"Me falling in love with...him?"
The girl named Y/n lifted her brow and looked at the blonde guy in disbelief and shock.

"Come on, cutie. I bet I can make you fall in love with me~"
The tallest out of the group spoke while laying his arm around the girls shoulder.
"You wish! Not if you fall for me first!"

5 years later.

Y/n PoV

"Cutie!" Gojo screamed while running towards me.
"Hey handsome!" I opened my arms and hugged him tightly. I looked up and felt soft lips on my forehead and butterfly's in my stomach. No. No butterfly's!

"How is my nutter butter doing?"

"Nutter butter? Pfft! Where did you get that from?" With tears in my eyes from laughter I sank on the floor and...well continued to laugh my ass of.
"What? Yuji said that it would be cute..." The tall man answered with a pout.

How cute... I stood up while holding my stomach (which hurt from laughter) and hugged him again.
"Aww. My poor baby." I caressed his cheek and pressed a kiss on it. My phone started ringing and I answered the incoming call.

"Hello?"
"Hey Y/n, it's Nanami."

"Oh hey! How are you?"
"I'm good, I just need your help. Do you have time now?" I looked at Gojo who clinged on to me with his face buried into my neck.

"Yes. See you in 15 minutes."
"Thank you." With that Nanami hung up and I wanted to go to his apartment but a giant baby had other plans.

"Gojo, let me go."
"No. You're staying." He held my tighter and eventually threw me over his shoulder.
"Go-Gojo! Let me down! What's up with you? Are you getting sick again? The last time you clinged onto me like that, you had a high fever." I remembered the day where he begged me to stay and cuddle with him. That were exhausting days especially when I got sick after...

"No, I'm not sick..." The white haired man answered while walking to his room with me over his shoulder.

"Then what is it?" He just walked and didn't answer me.
"Ok then we'll make it the other way."
"Don't you dare-" With a snap of my finger he froze and I wiggled out of his grasp.

I ran to Nanami's apartment and in front of it, I unfrozen Satoru. I have the power to stop the time or people which is pretty cool and useful. After a knock on Nanami's door and a few seconds the door swung open and I was greeted by the apartment owner himself.

"Hey."
"Hello Y/n." I walked into his apartment and sat down on his Sofa.
"How can I help you?"
"So you see, I need to talk with you about something serious." He rubbed his face and sat down across from me.

Maybe he has a secret girlfriend or he likes a girl and doesn't know how to express his feelings. Is he gay by the way..? Or it is something embarrassing...Normally he doesn't hesitate to say what's the matter. Strange...

I lifted an eyebrow and he kind of sweat dropped.
"Do you have secret girl- or boyfriend or why are you sweat dropping like that..? You know that I won't kill you unless you have a very serious thing going on without telling me." The blonde man exhaled and murmured something inaudible.

"What did you say?"
"I said that you owe me 20 bucks."
"I- what?" My brain started to work and tried to understand what he said.

'I said that you owe me 20 bucks' I -what?!

"What? Why the hell do I owe you 20 bucks?" I stood up and walked slowly into his direction while pointing my finger at him.
"I paid the last coffee / tea and the rest that was far over 20 coins! If you need money you can just ask, Nanami. I thought that it was something serious."

Nanami exhaled slowly and held my finger. I have made some very negative experiences when it comes to money and that's why my friends avoid asking me for it, but I would lend them all my money and I thought that they knew that. He just needs to ask politely.

"Y/n, you owe me 20 bucks because you and Gojo lost the bet. You know that if I need money, I would go to Gojo first or ask you politely after some money."
Nanami let my finger go and motion for me to sit in front of him on the sofa.

"Why have we lost the bet..?" I sat down while thinking.
He doesn't know about the butterfly's, right? He can't know that I love Satoru, right?

"Our annoying friend said to me that he fell in love with you some time ago. And I noticed that you grew a lot more comfortable around him than before so I added one and one." He looked at me.

"My theory is that both of you discovered a lot of things about each other that you like, with the permanent compliment-giving. Maybe you started to miss that and the other ones presence because if you receive a compliment from a person you like, you feel better. Satoru will cheer you up, no matter what's coming and that gives you a sense of security. I know that you love that and it was only a matter of time ,until you would fall in love with his annoying and exhausting personality."  Nanami stood up and gave me a small smile. 

"I lied to you. I want to help you, so please stay here and don't be mad." He went out of the room and left me back wit a lot of questions. The hell..? Since when he became a therapist? What is he doing?

When another presence entered the room I looked up and stared...at a blindfold.

"Hey Y/n."
"Hello Gojo. What are you doing here? Should I help you or why..?" A laugh left Satoru's  lips while he sat down besides me. He took my hands in his after he removed his blindfold. I love his eyes. You can say what you want but they are stunning.

"No, I don't need any help right now. I have to say something to you. I lost the bet. " Satoru squeezed my hands and looked at me with innocent and curious eyes.
"That's great because, I think I lost it too." Wow. You are so clueless, Y/n that you deserve an award for it.

"Cool, then let's go!"
"What? Where?" In a blink of an eye, we were in his bedroom and with another blink I had a T-shirt and shorts in my face.

"Come on, change my beloved girlfriend! Change so we can cuddle and watch movies all night!"
"Who said I am your girlfriend?" I was confused and definitely overwhelmed with the whole situation. The tall man stopped in his tracks and gave me his usual flirty smile.

"Would you say no, if I would ask you right now?"
"Uh, no?"
"See! And now go change!" I turned around and went into the bathroom to change. After good 30 minutes we both lay in his bed and cuddled while watching a random movie.

"I love you, Y/n" I lifted my head from his chest and looked at his face.
"I love you too, Satoru." With a soft smile he placed his soft lips onto mine.

Oh my god! It finally happens!
"You look quite exhausted, my darling." I nodded and lay my head on his chest again while closing my eyes. It was for sure an exhausting day. Who wouldn't be exhausted afterwards?
Before I could drift into a deep slumber, a thought crossed my mind.

"You pay the money..."
"What? Why me though?"
"Because you owe me like 180 or 190 bucks? For the coffee, the pizza, the dessert and most importantly, the car you ruined last week with Yuji."
"Okay. Everything for you, my love."

He kissed my forehead and wished me a goodnight, while I couldn't be happier with the butterflies in my stomach.
And so I drifted into a deep slumber with a soft smile on my face and my boyfriend beside me.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for over 1 K reads! I would have never imagined that this chapter would reach so many views! 

Edited on: 18th of march in 2023 by sweetsnowman