Gojo Satoru ∣ Savior

⊳ Fluff ⊲

School AU

Your PoV

I feel more and more uncomfortable while my gaze sways over the room.

Great, there is the boy/ girl I asked for his/ her number...I knew that it wasn't a good idea. How embarrassing.

My e/c orbs look for more people, I know.
Oh, there is the other person I desperately try to avoid! All the dumb things I said... Embarrassing!

"Great, the two people who make me feel the most embarrassed in one room. I am such a lucky champignon."
The girl in front of me turns around with a lifted eyebrow while I desperately try to look busy.
What a good day...

"Next!" My art teacher shouts and musters the student who is closest to him.

"How can I help you?" I avoid my eyes again and stare at my feet.

It may be not the best opportunity to ask about my grades now because the queue of students is rather long, and many of the people here are older than me. Excluding the people I know, every other person is a stranger to me.

My friends did not want to accompany me, so I am more or less left alone in a room with a bunch of lions. My art teacher and the other student have finally come to an end with their discussion, and the old man on his chair dismisses the student with a laugh.

The guy returned the laugh and walks beside the long queue. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I only now start to notice his beauty.

He is really tall and is the owner of incredible blue eyes. The white hair provides him some what of a clean look, and when he comes to a halt in front of me, a wave of perfume fills my nostrils, but it is pleasant. I fiddle with my fingers as the guy fixate me with his amazing eyes.

"Do you want to buy my drawing?" He holds the drawing up. Is he talking to me?

My eyes meet his, still processing that this random hot dude is talking to me. "Pardon?"

"Come on, it's beautiful! It only costs 500€!" His smile seems to bright up the whole room and I could understand why he wears sunglasses. If I would have such a presence and smile, I would wear one too.

"500?!" I eye the drawing and when he calls that beautiful, I do not want to know what is ugly to him. To be honest, I've never seen such a ugly, discomforting and unaesthetically drawing in my whole life and my own talent when it comes to drawing was not good in my opinion.

My mouth hangs open while a chuckle escape his lips. "Okay, I will make a friendship deal for you. Especially for you. 250€ and you are the owner of this unique piece of art." The dude winks at me while I just blink.

I haven't seen him before and I certainly don't think that he is mentally stable...
I look away from the drawing and straight into blue eyes.

"Uh, no." Aside from the fact that I don't have my money on me, I wouldn't even pay 1 cent for this abusing thing. He still smiles in, what I assume, hopes of earning money from a younger, intimidated and helpless girl .

"Come on. 5€ because it's you." He winks again and I feel like somebody just teleported me from the uncomfortable classroom to a busy bazar where everybody tries to sell something for a good prize. We don't even know each other.

"Still no. To be honest I wouldn't even pay a cent for that..." My face hopefully expresses my apology for his non-existent talent. His laugh fills the room and makes us to the center of attention.

Great
"No problem ,young man. When something like that comes from you, it is a compliment." He winks again and walks away. My teacher looks at me and seems to wait for me.

"Y/n?"
"Sorry, I am here because you told me that I should visit you since you wanted to tell me my art grade."

"Oh yeah right." He is a old man who is very confused but really interested in art. You see his love for art every time he talks about it. Right now he is focused on his tablet.

"You haven't sent me your assignment yet. Do you have it here?"

"Yes, it stands right there." I point to a shelf that is hidden behind all those students who promptly make place for the teachers gaze. He scrunches his eyebrows as he tries to find my assignment.

"Where? Oh okay, and which one?"

"The one with the avocado..."

"Ah yeah. Right." We talk about my grade and then I am finally able to leave this room.

Thanks to the random dude, I forgot my discomfort.
With a smile, I want to make my way to my friends but somebody shouts over the corridor.

"Hey, art boy!" I turn around and look at the boy with the white hair.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Can I get your number?" I don't know him and what if it is a challenge? But he looks good and he seems to be really nice. He helped me in a way.

"Uh-" He comes closer and starts to introduce himself.

"Sorry, my name is Gojo Satoru." Gojo flashes me a cute smile as he is hoovering above me.

"Y/n L/n." I am definitely speechless and overwhelmed. Come on, Y/n. Have a little fun in your life.

"I-"

"It's okay if you don't want me to have your number. I kind of overwhelmed you and since we are strangers I can totally understand if you are uncomfortable." Gojo's face expresses kindness and understanding, which gives him a bonus point.

"I wanted to say that it's okay for me. Give me your phone and I'll type it in." His eyes started glistening in the sunlight that had fighted its way through the windows. When I finished, a smile is in full control on my face.

"I hope you won't try to sell my number as you tried doing it with your...drawing." Gojo throws his head back and laughs.

"Of course not! I will save it like it is the most precious thing on the world but if somebody wants to buy it for a few million euros, I will guarantee nothing." I laugh in amusement and bid him a goodbye since it is time for me to return to my class.

"Well then, thank you for your distraction. It really helped me a bit. So bye!" I wave at him and return to my class.

This was a one of a kind experience...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published by sweetsnowman on: 6.01.2023

Happy late New years Eve, everyone!