Nanami Kento I Work

≻ Fluff ≺

Your POV

I came home after a exhausting day of work. "Honey? I'm home!"
I yelled while hanging my coat in our wardrobe near the door and taking my formal shoes off.

"Hey, my love." A smile sneaked on my face and I went to hug my lovely husband.
"Ugh." Nanami chuckled slightly while holding me close and kissing the top of my head.
"Exhausting day at work?" With a huff I nodded.
"Yes..."I buried my face into the crock of his neck and closed my eyes.

"Come on. Dinner is almost ready. You can take a shower if you want. I'll wait in the kitchen." I kissed him while going to the bathroom and taking a relaxing shower. After good 20 minutes I was finished and went into our shared bedroom only to find my favourite pyjama on our bed.
"Aww. I have the best husband ever!" I changed into my favourite clothes and styled my hair a bit.
"Do you need help?" Answering with a chuckle and a 'yes please' he went to me and started to style my hair.

"Finish. Dinner is also ready." Nanami kissed my head and took my hand while dragging me a bit in the direction of our kitchen. In the kitchen it smelt really good and we both sat down and ate in silence / talked about our day. When we finished dinner we went into our bedroom and layed on the bed. The blonde haired man grabbed his book, I used the opportunity and lay on his chest and nuzzled in it. With a low chuckle he took his book and looked with loving eyes at me.
"Love you Darling."
"I love you too, Kento." He put an arm around me and kissed me before he focused at his book while holding me close. I really have the best husband.
And with my arms around my husband and a soft smile, I drifted into sleep.