Halloween Party ∣ Male characters

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Halloween Special*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

bf/n = best friend name

fm/c = your favorite male character from Jujutsu Kaisen

Everyone (including you) is at least 18 years old and under 30. In this OS Toji is Megumi's uncle, Sukuna and Itadori are twins and the 'younger ones are college students while the 'older' ones are just friends from you and the other boys.

Your POV

"Why do we need to go to the Halloween party? I thought you didn't even like the girl that throws the party...."

My eyes focused on my best friend who literally jumped because of excitement.
Well that's strange...He / she / they never was so happy before because of a party...

"Oh, I just had a feeling that this party will be different from the other parties and yeah...Come on!"

He / she / they took my hand and dragged me to the big house where the party should take place.

I hope they at least have good food...

"Don't give me that look..."

"What look? I just hope they have good food..."

He / she / they smirked at me and gave me a small wink while mumbling something like 'Don't worry the have a whole meal...'.

When we entered in the house we were greeted with people in costumes, the smell of candy and alcohol.
Yummy...

"Hey Bf/n! I don't see, smell or feel any different then from other parties, so...can we go?"
I looked hopefully at her but instead of giving in and dragging me home again she / He / they just laughed, shook her / his / their head and dragged me to the food. You could see everything from pumpkin cupcakes to ghost cookies and zombie heads out of chocolate.

I must say, that that looks great and delicious but I refuse to eat the brain inside of the yogurt...

My focus lay on the food and my best friend took that as an opportunity to disappear. Another voice tore my focus away from the food and in front of me stood...

"Oh hey Gojo."

...Gojo Satoru dressed up as a vampire and his beautiful eyes looked at me with excitement.

"I didn't knew you would dress up as a wizard. It looks good on you."

"Oh yeah..."

I mustered my costume and thought back to earlier this day when bf/n threw a wizard costume at me and locked me into the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, the costume looked great on me but I preferred to watch a movie and eat snacks instead of being drunk and partying with people I don't like or know...