Toge Inumaki I Birthday Party

≻ Fluff ≺

'...' = What Toge means

f/f = favourite food

Your POV

Today was the birthday of my beloved boyfriend. I made my way to his dorm while I held his present close to me. Don't break, don't break! I hope he likes it...

To be honest I had no idea what I should get him for his birthday but in the end I found something. I took a deep breath and knocked on Toge's door. After a few seconds and tiny steps from the other side of the door, it opened.

"Hey Toge! Happy birthday! " He looked into my eyes and started to smile.

"Thanks..." The boy stepped to the side and signaled me to come into his dorm. I lay the present softly on his bed and hugged him after he had closed the door.

"I hope you like it..."

"Salmon!" 'Of course!' He hugged me happily back and gave me a forehead kiss which made me chuckle because his lips tickled a bit.

"I love you." With a kiss on his lips he pulled me even closer.

"I love you too..." The purple eyed boy went to his bed and wanted to open his present but suddenly the door burst open and Kugisaki, Megumi ,Yuji ,Gojo and the others went into his room.

"Come on, Toge! We have a surprise for you! Y/n, you stay here!" And in a matter of seconds I stood alone in his room. The birthday boy had only enough time to flash me an excused smile. Okay...

We made a plan before ,that they go shopping with Toge while I would prepare his dorm (so that I can sleep here) and a little party. I just didn't know that they would take him away so fast... Toge didn't even have the time to unwrap his present. With a shrug of my shoulders I went into my room and took several plushies and pillows to throw them on Toge's bed. When I was finished with making his bed comfortable, I went in Gojo's room and well...stole a few of Toge's favourite movies.

After 3 hours his room as well as his bathroom were clean. The main room was decorated and ready for a movie night and I even had some time to bake a cake for Toge. I already called his favourite restaurant and ask them to deliver our food at 8 pm. With a glance around the room, my eyes landed on empty bowls. Shit. The sweets...

My gaze wandered to the clock and relieve rushed through my veins. I still have over two hours before they come home. The clock on my phone showed me that we currently had 4 pm.

Oh. Nobara sent a photo... They all sat on a bench and ate ice cream while Toge wore a new hoodie and looked quite happy.

All the others had a smile on their face, (well Megumi had more of a smirk then an actual smile but okay...) and posed for the camera.