Ryomen Sukuna I Yandere

⊳ Angst and horror ⊲

Murder!

Horror!

Disturbing scenarios!

Blood!

AU! Modern life without jujutsu powers and special abilities

Your Pov

You just wanted to have a normal day with a normal person.
Well, Sukuna wasn't really normal and your life also wasn't quite normal, so your hopes of having a normal date just once, were pretty unrealistic for you.

"Sukuna, come on. The dude just stared at me for a split second to get my order. There was nothing romantic about it. Really. Please just stop overreacting."

You just wanted to order your favourite food at a restaurant and unfortunately the waiter was a man and there the drama started.

"I am not overreacting! You should have seen how he looked at you."

"Whatever Sukuna."

I shook my head and went back to my apartment complex . Maybe his favorite movie could calm him down and make this evening more normal. Spoiler; it didn't.
He continued to be grumpy for the rest of the evening until it started to get on my nerves and so I excused myself to go sleeping.

The next morning was relatively normal for our circumstances and so we went to a park to talk about yesterday because he wanted to excuse his reaction in form of a picnic. Sukuna chose a place in near the river and between flowers.

"I am sorry, baby but he really got on my nerves. My mood also wasn't the best and jealousy took the best of me. You're mine and I want to make other people notice that, okay?"

He apologized while we talked for a while and ate a lot of fruits, cake and other delicious snacks. When the sun started to set, we started to pack the things in the basket again.

"The picnic was a beautiful idea, Sukuna. Especially the place near the water! The water really started to shine and glimmer when the sun stood in a certain angle. Have you seen this before? Right there!"

I pointed at a brighter part of the river, where the water was a lot smoother than in other places. My eyes took every detail of the river in and that was when I saw it.

"Look, Sukuna! There's something in the water!"

My boyfriend started to get nervous and grew slightly pale when I pointed at something in the water. It was a small shadow, that looked like a hand but it was just a silver fish.

"It's a fish! And a beautiful too."

I turned to the man with a smile and took the basket while he seemed to be slightly paralyzed. "Sukuna? Is everything okay?" Even though I knew the answer I mustered him from head to toe. This behavior wasn't entirely uncommon for him since one of my best friends had disappeared a few weeks ago.